Delaware Babies
Options

Where are all the DE Mommies-to-be???

I'm a very excited mom-to-be and hoping to make some new friends on TB! According to the last post on here this board is pretty inactive. If you other moms out there to see this, what classes/ groups have you joined in your area? I live in Wilmington and will be joining my YMCA's prenatal swimming class, but besides that, not too sure what else is out there (I have some research to do!). I'm the first in my group of friends to be pregnant and in dire need of peer networking!

Re: Where are all the DE Mommies-to-be???

• Options

Hello...I check in here once in a while.  There is no activity on this board.  :(

Check out the DE nesties board,  There are about 10 girls on there, including a pregnant woman. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jtwin1jtwin1 member
    Hi there!! Congrats!!! I have a 23 month old...and we are now ttc again...so I am looking forward to that!! Most of my friends do not have kids either, so I know how you feel!! I did not take any type of classes while I was pregnant, just the classes the hospital offered. Hopefully more people will start posting on here...i get busy, but I do check this board often, people just do not post much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am in PA, just above the Delaware border in West Chester area. Though I spend most of my time in Delaware. Usually shop at Brandywine Town Center (Target/Trader Joes area).

I cant believe there arent more local people on here.

• Options
    jtwin1jtwin1 member
    I agree...hopefully people will start posting more...it would be nice to chat with local moms!!
  • Options
    I'm a first time mom to be-- in September.  I'm in Dover.  Has anyone checked out "Delaware.momslikeme.com"?  I've posted on there a few times- though there are not many moms to be that post on there either.  
  • Options
    jtwin1jtwin1 member
    I have never heard of that...I will have to check that out!!
  • Options

Hi Sabrina!

I'm a DE (Wilmington) mom-to-be and the first of my friends to be pregnant as well!  I feel kinda lost too!

• Options
    I'm in DE, but not the Wilmington area. I'm definitely not the first in my age group to get pregnant but we haven't made the announcement (and won't for 8 more weeks) so it's nice to talk about it on here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    jtwin1jtwin1 member
    Well looks like I am now joining you all...got my BFP today!!! Hope you are all doing well!!
  • Options
    I live in Wilmington and I'm due February 20th!
  • Options

Pregnancy Ticker

Hey! I'm usually on the babybump app on my phone or babycenter. I'm also a FtM due 01.29.12 and the first of my friends! 

• Options

Hi There!  I'm a first time mom-to-be in Pike Creek.  I'm also pretty much the first of my friends to get pregnant.  I'm 16 weeks today! 

• Options
    Hello there, I recently moved to Delaware and don't know many people here. I am almost 12 weeks pregnant. I signed up to take my first new parent class @ Christiana. Also looking to network with new mom to be's!
    Sws
  • Options

Hi all!  I'm in DE and also the 1st of my friends to start trying.  We've just started TTC but it's always good to chat with gals who have already been through it.  I'll keep an eye on the board and keep posting.

oh and I'm actually down in Middletown - not north DE...

• Options

I always forget to check this board because there's never anything going on - I am in the Newark/Pike Creek area. 

Congrats to all the new moms-to-be!

• Options

hello to all the mommies-to-be, I am almost 8 weeks with my second child.
    none of my friends are pregnant and was looking for a place to talk or do things with other moms.  My husband is excited but doesnt really understand
    any of the pregnancy issues.  We have our first prenatal appt. today and im
    a little nervous.  congrats to all the mommies to be :)  
  • Options
    I'm in Pike Creek too - 16 weeks today (10/25).  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"