Minnesota Babies
Options

Sleep Help

DD has been sleeping like crap the last month or so. At first I thought maybe some teething. Then maybe not eating enough during the day because only a bottle would calm her down. Now I'm wondering if she is cold. Both DH and I like it cooler at night. We've had the heat on for a few weeks already and it's set at 70 over night. She wears footed fleece pjs and has a blanket. She does roll around a lot so I don't think she keeps it on for very long.

What is your LO wearing to bed? What temp?

I might try a short sleeve onesie and turning up the heat tonight.
imageimage

Re: Sleep Help

• Options
    Our dd wears a onesie and fleece footed pjs at bedtime. We keep our house cooler, probably around 67-68 at night. She doesn't have a blanket either. My dd usually gets up once a night still to eat but she's not a great eater during the day so once she's fed she goes right back down. When she gets up in the middle of the night she doesn't seem cold and her hands are warm.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageilovebijou:
    Our dd wears a onesie and fleece footed pjs at bedtime.

DS wears the same, but if all the fleece pj's are dirty and he's in cotton or whatever he wears a sleep sack. He doesn't roll over or move around yet so I'm not sure how the sleep sacks works once kids are mobile. Our house is also set at 68 right now but I may end up turning it up a bit once it gets really cold.

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagestephmarie:

He doesn't roll over or move around yet so I'm not sure how the sleep sacks works once kids are mobile.

I love the sleep sacks and our dd would still be wearing one but she started taking it off around 16 months. So far the footed pjs seem to be staying on at night:)

Photo taken at 16 months old
  • Options
    Her fingers have been cool. Right now I will try anything!
    imageimage
  • Options

DD sleeps in fleece footed pjs and has a blanket although it usually ends up balled up in the corner of the crib.  Our house is still maintaining around 70-72 degrees.  She feels cool, but doesn't seem bothered.

Has anything in your routine changed?  Maybe try to do a strict routine for a week or two and see if it makes a difference. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options

LO wears footed fleece PJ's and has a blanket on her bed, but still rolls around. We keep ours set at 69.

Our LO woke up through the night until about a month ago.

"imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"