Health & Exercise

Pls recommend your sports bra!

I'm 7 weeks pp and just starting to exercise again, but my goodness I have these two huge boobs that I've never had before and am finding it impossible to run or do anything 'bouncy'!

I've never had big books, and am planning to breast feed for at least a year.  I had a sports bra from Motherhood Maternity that I got when I was pregnant but hardly used.  I'm not sure if it's the wrong size now but it's really not holding me down.

Could you recommend a good sports bra that I can breast feed in and  feel comfortable in?

many thanks! 

Re: Pls recommend your sports bra!

• I've never worn Moving Comfort, but I met with their sales rep for work last week and was very impressed by the brand.  I've always been small enough to wear Nike or most anything that had regular to minimal support, but the MC brand really impressed me.  Many styles are sized like a regular bra vs. Small, Medium, etc.

They don't have anything that falls into the nursing bra category, but I'd check out a store that sells these, I know I will once I start bf-ing.
    BFP #1 on 2.13.11, MM/C 04.11.11 @ 12W, 1D
    BFP #2 due on 2.17.12 - Happy Birthday Brooks 2.11.12
    BFP #3 on 11.14.12, M/C 12.3.12 @ 7W, 1D
    BFP #4 due 12.11.13- Happy Birthday Taylor @ 34w, 2d
    - 30w+1- pPROM and hospital bed rest till DD comes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Preemie ticker

image image
  • I spent the extra money on a Moving Comfort, and am so happy I did. They keep them supported that's for sure! I made sure I bought the kind that has the clasp like a regular bra so I can adjust it if mine get any bigger. I am normally a 34 C/D cup pre-pregnancy. Definitely go to a sports store and try on the different models they have, it took me a little while to pick mine out but it's definitely worth it in the end. GL!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Energise by Elomi - Available from Nordstroms and online...  That sports bra is the best thing since sliced bread... Comfortable, underwire, lifts/separates, and holds the girls in place - especially for those of us who are VERY well endowed! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also recommend Moving Comfort sports bras. In particular, I like the Moving Comfort Juno since becoming pregnant and developing boobs.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"