TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Why is FWP so hard??

I could vent on for ages about this!! But i'll spare everyone our details. Just know that we're both super frustrated, not in the mood to FWP, but know we have to. So very sexy times, yes? Add in our stubbornness.... i'm tried of initiating, DH wont initiate because of not being in the mood. It's just bad all around and I just had to vent.Thanks for listening!  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

Re: Why is FWP so hard??

• Ugh, that does suck. Is there anything you can think of to make it more "fun?" I have no advice, just wanted to give you some ((hugs))
  • imageyuengling58:
    Ugh, that does suck. Is there anything you can think of to make it more "fun?" I have no advice, just wanted to give you some ((hugs))

I think that's our problem. Knowing we "have" to do it, there's no way to make it fun... even if we tried. It's all mental.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah :( Random thought, but what about a "rewards" system? If you FWP when you "have" to, you each get something you want.. back rub, FWP-related, date night, etc.

• ((HUGS))

I feel your pain. We've been "scheduling" sex for almost 3 years now. It gets really old after a while.

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This has been the first time EVER that it hasnt' been a chore to get DH to FWP (see chart).  However, I would not recommend doing what we had to do to get there for most people.  But it's working for us and I think we're stronger as a couple than ever for it so... yeah.

But I feel your pain.  I've been there VERY recently and for a long time and it's so SO frustrating.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Urgh, I'm sorry hun.  It is SO hard some times, I think we all go through it.  This baby makin business is so frustrating to say the least.  I'm still trying to figure out why such awesome ladies like us have such a hard time, while all the non-awesome people have such an easy time.

I hope you guys can get some good FWP time goin, sorry it's not so sexy.  Tongue Tied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • imageCashewsMommy:

imageyuengling58:
    Ugh, that does suck. Is there anything you can think of to make it more "fun?" I have no advice, just wanted to give you some ((hugs))

I think that's our problem. Knowing we "have" to do it, there's no way to make it fun... even if we tried. It's all mental.  

Cashews, I felt like you were reading my mind!!!  I'm sorry, hun.  It seems to be the same for us.  We can talk about it, joke about it, and plan for it, but when it comes to the week/day we don't want to do it.  It's so frustrating and only makes the emotions that much more intense. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go through stages like this too, especially now that I'm on clomid.  You're right, it is completely mental!  

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• I hear ya girl!  Sometimes it's all we can do to struggle through it.  I wish it was easier!

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"