Tennessee Babies

Maternity/ Nursing bras in Knoxville

I have looked all over Knoxville in various stores for ANYTHING maternity, and most specifically, maternity and nursing bras. Several people suggested Target, but all Knoxville Target stores I have been to didn't have a single stitch of maternity lingerie (bras, support garments, etc.). Their maternity clothing section was pitiful as well. I am super hesitant to purchase a bra online, as I am hard to fit. I have been to the Targets near Knoxville Center Mall and beside West Towne Mall. The only one I haven't been to is the Turkey Creek location (which I avoid at ALL costs usually due to the crowds).

Motherhood Maternity didn't have anything that fit properly. Does anyone have any other suggestions? 

Thanks!

Re: Maternity/ Nursing bras in Knoxville

• The only place I've seen a good selection is Motherhood. Otherwise, ordering online seems like the only option.  Sorry!
    Baby #1 - Lost 5/15/10 at 9 weeks 6 days Baby #2 - Lost 9/23/10 at 5 weeks 4 days image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Er... I got all of my Maternity Bras at either the Target by WTMall or ETMall.

@ really great ones for only 17 bucks each. 

I also got several nursing camis there too- you just gotta know where to look- not in the maternity section or in the bras- closer to the hose and socks section.

Motherhood has a good selection if you are willing to go to Turkey Creek. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"