Parenting after 35

CC please

He's not looking directly at me but this is the best I could get. He never looks at the camera! How can I make this photo pop with Photoshop?

Be gentle :)

P.S. It's much sharper than appears online

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: CC please

• Wow, that's big. A link might be easier:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k561/chazar/DSC_0143.jpg

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I have no idea, but man he's cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • No suggestions, but what a cutie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is a cute shot!  I don't know photoshop at all, so I would just use it as is.  If you want something, could you try the thing where you make the photo black & white or sepia toned and have just the pumpkins and the orange stripes on A's shirt in color?
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Sooooo cute!:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He is too cute!  What do you mean by "pop"?  The colors already look pretty vibrant to me.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LOVE the pumpkin pic!!!!

And if I understood Photoshop better, I'd explain how to do the little I know how to do. ;-)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Sorry all, lol!!! This post was supposed to be on the Photography board. I was wondering where it went when I couldn't find it on that board. I'm seriously out of it... I think it's definitely time for a mini-vacation. But thanks for the comments though :) I did get some good feedback on the Photog board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"