Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Crosshairs, now what?

Good Morning all!  Got my first crosshairs this morning! :)  Just a few questions:

So Am I looking for my temps to stay above the coverline, or just higher than my dip at ovulation?  Does it seem that the difference in temp between my coverline and my peak is really small?  Since progesterone causes the temperature change, could this mean I don't have alot?  

Also, any tips on helping this one "stick" if we were successful?  I heard about the pineapple core but I don't really understand how that helps.  Thanks everyone!  Hope everyone has a great Monday! (or as great as Mondays can be)

Employed by the Toddler Tyrant named G!

Re: Crosshairs, now what?

• Options

I don't think how far above your coverline has to do precisely with progesterone.  If only because your pre-O temps are affecting the coverline as well, which don't have to do with progesterone levels.  

In the newbie link they mention eating pineapple core from ovulation for a couple of days to aid implantation but I can't find any studies that support this.  

Good luck during the 2 week wait! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Now...you wait.  Hope your temps stay up but I wouldn't waste time on much more than a good prenatal vitamin and staying healthy.
    DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks All!  I think my open circles are because I had to get up earlier than normal to get stuff done.  The 2ww wait begins, but I feeling really positive about this month.  Now what to do to keep busy... hehe
  • Options
    Oh and in regards to my pre O temps affecting my coverline... I think I tried to O earlier, but due to stress didn't.  I think that is why I have that spike right before my O spike.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"