Orange County Babies
Options

Natural Birth at Mission?

Has anyone had a natural/un medicated birth at Mission Viejo Hospital?  Did you have a good experience? How were the nurses?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker 9/19/12: Miscarriage at 12wks due to Triploidy, D&C 9/24/12 - I will forever miss you my little angel

Re: Natural Birth at Mission?

• Options
    My SIL is a nurse in the mommy-baby ward and she's great and loves working there :)  She delivered both her kids there- tried natural with the 1st but ended up doing a c, then just scheduled a c for the second.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." -Romeo and Juliet Act II, Scene 2
  • Options
    I went in for a natural birth, but had some complications and ended up with a c. I just wanted to say that I LOVED all of the nurses that assisted me the 4 days that I spent there. So nice and extremely helpful.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too am planning for a natural birth at Mission Hospital. I have heard a lot of very good things about both the hospital and the nursing staff there. My doula has also said they are natural birth-friendly there. This Sunday I am doing their maternity tour and am looking forward to it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Have you looked into Saddleback?  They are more natural birth friendly.  Wireless monitors, tubs.  Dr. Kenneth James delivers there and is a widely known natural birth friendly dr (but also serves those who want meds).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"