January 2011 Moms
Options

Confession

I need to get this off my chest.  Partly because I know some of yall will find it amusing and partly because I feel kinda guilty about it.

I had a somewhat sex dream about another guy.  We only kissed in the dream, and made each other soup, so it wasn't a full on sex dream but I still feel kinda guilty.  Here's the weird part...the guy was the tall skinny guy that plays the guitar in the Jake and the Neverland Pirates band on Disney.  He wasn't wearing that ridiculous costume though.  I have to change the channel every time it comes on now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Confession

• Options
    I kinda love the fact that your sex dream involves someone cooking for you. 
  • Options
    I usually don't remember my dreams so you know that sh!ts important when I do. Now if I could just get DH to cook for me...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe if you tell him about the dream he'll get jealous and cook!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I doubt it. Every once in awhile he'll say he's going to cook me dinner so I can have a break and 30 minuets later a Papa Johns delivery boy shows up.  At least he gives me a break though and in his defense, we're talking about the same guy who thought you had to flip cookies half way through baking like you did pancakes on a griddle.

I'm still debating if I should tell him about the dream though.  Part of me feels guilty and part of me thinks WTH, it was just a kiss and some soup.

• Options

Well, what kind of soup???

• Options
    It had shrimp in it, that's all I know.  The whole thing took place on a pirate ship.  He had taken me hostage and had me handcuffed to something but I somehow got lose.  Then we realized how in love we were, he made me soup, and we kissed. A lot.
  • Options
    Your dream is starting to sound like one of my trashy romance novels... I'm jealous. Especially since my dreams just involve Brittday03 and meetings of congress :)
  • Options

I had a dream like that not that long ago too....except I went off to college (far away) and started having an affair with a blond blue eyed freshman and was trying to keep it a secret from H...I ended up telling the guy it needed to end and then I left the college and came back home. I don't know why but I felt sooooo guilty after that dream, it was just a dream. (I have been watching Ringer and Felicity so I think that's why the dream) But I'm having a hard time telling H about it too.... LOL

Let me know if you tell him and what the out come is....

• Options

imageffejsGirl:
    Your dream is starting to sound like one of my trashy romance novels... I'm jealous. Especially since my dreams just involve Brittday03 and meetings of congress :)

I ? you!

• Options
    imageBrittDay03:

imageffejsGirl:

I ? you!

back at ya! MUAH!
  • Options
    It must have been gumbo. Pirates totally love that stuff. Also, that pirate band is a real band.. For realz. They are from Portland. Ask me how I know this? Or maybe you better not... Lol!! I love that you shared this with us. Don't feel guilty. Just ask your hubby to be a pirate for Halloween and make you some soup! ;) Kinky!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"