Health & Exercise

Reviews or experiences with The Firm Express DVDs?

I saw the infomercial for these the other night and am tempted to give them a try to start getting fit again and help to get some of the baby weight off. I like the idea that it utilizes HIIT training and condenses each workout to just 20 minutes - with a new baby, time is definitely of the essence and being able to get in an effective workout in that time at home would be great. Has anyone used these with any success? Thanks in advance!
July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Reviews or experiences with The Firm Express DVDs?

• I bought this set when I was about 25 weeks pregnant. So I can't say I have had "success" since I have only done them while pregnant. They are great for toning. I love that they are so short. With that being said, for me, even while pregnant, they are a supplement. I still do other cardio, running, hiking, or spin, everyday. I think they are a great "starting point" if you haven't exercised for a while. If you are in better shape and looking to lose weight I would recommend Insanity, or p90x for more muscle building.  
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"