Washington Babies

It's time for FFFC!

It's time for FFFC ladies! We want to hear what your Friday confessions! Do anything particularly flame worthy this week? We won't judge!

Nicole 32| Julian 29
Cooper: 11/20/11
Julian: EDD 8/1/16
PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

Re: It's time for FFFC!

• I'll go first! With the crazy hip pain, pelvic pressure, pre-term labor false alarm, cramping and Braxton Hicks, I pray that this little boy decides to show his face at 37 weeks! You bet your sweet behind that starting at 37 weeks, I'll be doing everything possible to get him out of there! He's measuring two weeks ahead and I don't know if I could handle going to my due date or beyond.

My really flame worthy confession, I've had more caffeine these past few days than I probably should. My dog has had kennel cough and I've been running on two hours of sleep the past few nights. At 34 weeks pregnant with no sleep, I'm a walking zombie.

Okay, after reading all that, I sound like a horrible (soon to be) mother!

Your turn!

Nicole 32| Julian 29
    PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

• I have $350.00 in gift cards in my wallet and I can't for the life of me figure out something to get for myself. I feel totally lame about it. I don't usually get anything for myself but I just have no idea. So I think I will wait and use it for Xmas shopping.

DH has taken pics of all the baby stuff to put it on craigs list and sell it. Which pretty much seals the deal on one and done.  And with DS's attitude and my frustration about the way he acts I am ok with it.

We are thinking of switching child care and I am so nervous about it and how DS will fit in at the new place.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • My best friend comes into town this weekend and I am so excited to see her!  However, she doesn't have kids and just got married and is always on the go.  I'm so tired that I know she will judge me for being a homebody this weekend, but I don't care.  I might go off on her if she says anything.  It's been that kind of day.
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • When I pulled into the daycare parking lot this morning, there were 4 police cars.  Apparently one of the stores in the complex was robbed last night - the front (glass) door kicked/broken and jewlery displays were taken/messed with (I'm not sure - I overheard some talk but didnt' want to hang around).

I still left LO at daycare.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is really lame....

I've discovered I don't like cupcakes, or cake in general. I've tried at least 5 different cupcake places in this state, made them myself, made that pumpkin cake off of Pinterest and most of it goes to waste. I won 6 free cupcakes from the local place here and I swear they were more like tasteless muffins with super sweet frosting.  

Instead I'll eat an entire batch of Pretzel/Hugs/candy corn treats myself! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • This is not really  a confession but super funny. Well to me it was super funny.

A co-worker of mine bikes to work and this week she got a $103.00 ticket for running a stop sign on her bike. She got pulled over by a motorcycle cop.

She is a huge B!tch so I laughed my a$$ off.

She was on a bicycle not a motorcycle. That is what made it so funny

• I have baby fever. Bad.
  • imageAnnetteWalker:

This is not really  a confession but super funny. Well to me it was super funny.

A co-worker of mine bikes to work and this week she got a $103.00 ticket for running a stop sign on her bike. She got pulled over by a motorcycle cop.

hahahaha this made my day

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I have decided that I will most likely be going comando the remainder of this pregnancy. 

M is watching too much tv today, since our playdate was cancelled.

• imageAnnetteWalker:

This is not really  a confession but super funny. Well to me it was super funny.

I wish I could have watched this happen! Priceless. :)

Nicole 32| Julian 29
    PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

• imageNicoleD0516:
    imageAnnetteWalker:

I wish I could have watched this happen! Priceless. :)

You have no idea how much I would have loved to see this too.

But I am sure now she will have to take a day off to fight it in court.

OH well it sure was funny to hear about.

And ONLY IN SEATTLE would you hear about something like this. 

• imagecmcmillan:
    since our playdate was cancelled.

SORRRRRRY!!!!!! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageJRS72206:
    I have baby fever. Bad.

ooooooooh! 

• I had a nerve conduction study on my leg earlier this week. As I was getting into the gown I realized I hadn't shaved my legs in a LONG time. And, my toenails looked AWFUL. I don't know why I didn't think about needing to undress so that they could access all of the muscles they needed. I spent the entire test debating whether to say something about it or just stay quiet and have him think that I thought it was normal to have beastly hairy legs. I ended up not saying anything and am sure he talked about it as soon as I left. The silver lining is, I think the test didn't hurt as bad since I was so focused on my leg hair!

Even worse....that was two days ago and I still haven't done anything about said legs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJRS72206:
    I have baby fever. Bad.

Go with it!! 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • imageJRS72206:
    I have baby fever. Bad.

You do make good ones!!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • I had an OB appt. this morning and they checked my weight. Their scale reads 4 pounds heavier than my scale at home! Gah! It made me feel so fat. I no longer have a waist but am not big enough to look preggo, just fat.

• image~Lynchie~:

imageJRS72206:
    I have baby fever. Bad.

Go with it!! 

Yes!

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • imageshevaCC:

I had an OB appt. this morning and they checked my weight. Their scale reads 4 pounds heavier than my scale at home! Gah! It made me feel so fat. I no longer have a waist but am not big enough to look preggo, just fat.

This is why I don't have a scale in my home.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought candy for trick-or-treaters, and promptly busted into it when I got home yesterday.  When my H noticed it was open and commented on my lack of impulse control, I lied and said that E had opened up the bag while playing with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJRS72206:
    I have baby fever. Bad.

Oh I think Isa would be a great big sister! Get on it J!!! Stick out tongue

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • The more I talk to/spend time with my mother the more I realize I don't have a relationship with her at all and really can only tolerate her in small doses.  Trying to keep up with this fake exchange we call a relationship is exhausting and I just don't want to do it anymore.  I know I'm a horrible daughter but I am too exhausted in general to parent her too and if that's the relationship we have to have I don't think I can do it anymore. 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"