Detroit Babies
Options

Maternity/Nursing bras from hell!!!!

Trying to find bras for during and after pregnancy has been a nightmare! 

Nursing bra sizers are LIARS! "Just buy your pre-pregnancy size"

Bullshit.

I gained 40 pounds by 6 months. (Thanks bed rest). My pre-pregnancy size has long since packed her bags and said " Peace out b**ch".

I had to go to a specialty bra store that while lovely, and beautiful bras were foisted upon me, I cannot afford.  (one bra was $78, another was $92)).  They fit soooo nice and my husband, being smart, bought them for me despite the cost.  Probably because he new that if he didn't I would be bitching and complaining for much longer. 

However; two bras are not enough.  Does anyone have any reccomendations on where to go in the greater metro Detroit area for cheaper yet comfortable bras?

Have huge boobs, will travel!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maternity/Nursing bras from hell!!!!

• Options
    I got mine from Victoria's Secret. not that cheap but worth it to be comfortable! Or try sports bras.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I got something like this, was pretty comfortable & worked for me.  Right now it looks like if you buy 2 or more you can get them for $18 each.

Good luck, hope you find something!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my nursing bras and tanks from target.  i absolutely love them.  with my first i got them motherhood and comparing them, i love the target ones a lot better. and saved a bunch of money on them as well.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I had the same problem.  I lived in nursing tanks that I bought from JCPenney and BRU.  I hardly ever wore a bra (just a tank) for the year I was nursing.  I did have a couple of nursing bras that weren't bad, but they didn't offer a ton of support. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you are anywhere near Plymouth, go to Sunny J's in downtown Plymouth.  They fitted me with a bra and it was wonderful!

They are fantastic!  I have never had a problem with any bra that I have bought there!

I also have a large chest and I can't go anywhere but Sunny J's... I think I spent around $40 for my nursing bras.  I always spend a lot on bras there, but it is worth it in the long run!

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"