North Carolina Babies
Options

If you have a video monitor...

Do you like it?  I'd love some recommendations...

We have one...and I think it's been dropped/knocked around so many times - it's on the verge of us needing a new one....

thanks!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: If you have a video monitor...

• Options

we have this one. We haven't had any issues with it - the sound & picture quality are great. Sometimes I wish I could pan the room with the camera - but I can live without that feature. 

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Handheld-Monitor-Screen/dp/B0007OD8SU 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    We have the same one; the girls each have a camera in their rooms.  I love having a video monitor.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would NOT recommend the Summer black and white monitor that looks like an old tube TV.  Ours was a gift, and we figured 'good enough' but it is ridiculously difficult to get it in position to have a good signal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the same one as Becky and have used it religiously the past 14 months and couldn't live without it.  We let D cry for 10 minutes if he has a hard time falling asleep and being able to see what he's doing has been such a huge plus in knowing that if he's crying, he's ok (and not stuck or something and really needs us).  While it does have interference sometimes, it has worked really well for us.  During the day it gets used about 3-4 hours and still has plenty of battery life left but we leave it plugged in overnight.  I too wish you were able to remotely pan the camera because sometime it gets knocked out of position but that's getting a little high tech. ;)

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Summer Infant monitor.  It only gets used at night but we haven't had any problems at all.  I love that thing!
  • Options

We have the Summer Best View monitor and love it, it pans/tilts/zooms so I can see what she is doing in her room.

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Handheld-Monitor-Sliver/dp/B004UAD0RQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319289718&sr=8-1

We got ours on NoBetterDeal.com (LOVE that site) for about $100. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"