Washington Babies

PIP's :)

I miss how Justine use to do a weekly PIP game! How about we do 2 photos -

1). Post a photo of when you & your DH/SO were first dating

2). And one of you both now!

And go..... :)

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011

Re: PIP's :)

• Okay I'll start.....

1). Argh this was taken in 1994 - check out those eyebrows of mine!!! And DH looks like such a dork :)

2). And this was just last weekend at a friends wedding - image 

I guess I still like to wear red :) I definitely think my DH has improved with age!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • I'll play. And for maximum awesomeness, I'll go with one from when we dated the VERY FIRST time (round one of three), circa 1997.

And in June, in Vegas.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  •  April 2007 - dating about one month  (Wish I still looked like that!)

August 2011 (photo by J. Shelton Photography)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • This was 2 weeks after we started dating - DH's best friend, who is my cousin, his wife, and DH and I flew to Disneyland - 2005

This was in August down on the Oregon Coast.  As I looked for a picture of us now, I realized we don't have many of just the 2 of us! - 2011

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You know, I was just thinking about starting those up again earlier today! I will start to think up some ideas. :)

THE day we started dating, July 22nd 2002: 

Now: 

• imageJRS72206:

You know, I was just thinking about starting those up again earlier today! I will start to think up some ideas. :)

Two great minds think alike hey!!!!!

And your new photo is such a great photo of you both!

• imageMrsEditorJax:

I'll play. And for maximum awesomeness, I'll go with one from when we dated the VERY FIRST time (round one of three), circa 1997.

And in June, in Vegas.

You look so different with short hair Jenn!!!! Your DH still looks the same though!
  • This is a fun one! I think everyone looks so much better now! :) I guess Bumpies age beautifully! :)

Our First Valentines Day 2007:

4th of July 2011 (I couldn't find one of just us from the past couple months... I'm going to take one tonight!)

• October 20th 1998(wow I guess this is exactly 13 years ago!) 10 days after he graduated from USMC Boot camp.

October 1st 2011 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I don't have any from when we first started dating scanned onto my computer, so here is engagement (we looked the same 4.5 years after the fact)

And Now-ish. Last Christmas:

And sorry Krista, but N and I both looked better circa 2000 than we do now! Stick out tongue

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• This is from when we got engaged in Italy the oldest photo of us I could find.

This is from this summer.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • This is a year and a half after we started dating... I don't have any pics on my computer of us from earlier than that!

This is from our trip to Boston in August.

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • We've been together since we graduated HS, so this should be interesting ;P

2001:

June 2011 (not the best of us, but we don't have hardly ANY pics together anymore)

•  

2005 yikes!

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Us from when we were dating- college graduation for me!image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">

And a recent one from E's first b-day.image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined"> 

• In 2002

In April 2011

imageimage
    Alivia Nichole Willow Nov. 9th 2007 @ 8:22pm 9 lbs 4 oz 20.5"
    Ian Robert March. 5th 2010 @ 6:41pm 9 lbs 1 oz 20.5"

Our blog http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/

• Engagement pictures

Baby's first birthday

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Wow everyone has changed so much (except Katie - you look EXACTLY the same!!) 
  • This was hard!   The only pics I have of me and dh when we started dating all look like this though; cheesy pose, drink in hand... 

and here we are a couple months ago at our Pink or Blue party:

Note to self:  when time travel is perfected, travel back and take sober pictures with man who will someday be your husband... =/

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Here's the closest I could find on my computer. The first is from Thanksgiving 2003, about a year and a half after we started dating:

The second is from this June when we were at DH's 10 year college reunion:

Somewhere we have some from June of 2002...but can't find them now.

• image~Lynchie~:

Note to self:  when time travel is perfected, travel back and take sober pictures with man who will someday be your husband... =/

LOL!!!!!! Still a cute photo of you both!
  • imagenewmommy74:
    Wow everyone has changed so much (except Katie - you look EXACTLY the same!!) 

Ah, give or take  20lbs. Stick out tongue

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• In college (2005ish?):

This summer:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543
  • Times Square 2002 (hey, we just started dating, let's go to NYC)

...and last month....

• I'm way late to the game!

This was in 2005 about a year after we started dating. 

This was at the end of August at my sister's wedding.

DH looks way better back in the day. He weighs about 30 lbs more right now than he did when we first started dating.

• image~Lynchie~:

This was hard!   The only pics I have of me and dh when we started dating all look like this though; cheesy pose, drink in hand... 

LOL - I'm pretty sure I was at this same party!! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543
  • imagesuzie711:
    image~Lynchie~:

This was hard!   The only pics I have of me and dh when we started dating all look like this though; cheesy pose, drink in hand... 

LOL - I'm pretty sure I was at this same party!! :)

I'm actually pretty sure you were!  I dont remember what party this was, but I think you were at all of them =P

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"