Pregnant after 35
Options

Burning question

I have to get lunch soon before I embark on 4 hours of back to back calls (I'm popular) and have been more queasy and have heartburn today.  So, do I go with my craving for a Wendy's jr hamburger with lettuce only (yeah, this kid is weird -- nausea doesn't deter the cravings) or get something a bit less greasy?  And if I go for Wendy's, do I tack on a vanilla frosty?

See?  Vital question.

DD -- 5YO
DS -- 3YO

Re: Burning question

• Options
    Yummm...cheeseburger and Frosty.  YES and YES!  Enjoy.  :-)
  • Options
    imagePesky:

I have to get lunch soon before I embark on 4 hours of back to back calls (I'm popular) and have been more queasy and have heartburn today.  So, do I go with my craving for a Wendy's jr hamburger with lettuce only (yeah, this kid is weird -- nausea doesn't deter the cravings) or get something a bit less greasy?  And if I go for Wendy's, do I tack on a vanilla frosty?

See?  Vital question.

Sounds good to me! I know what I'm having for lunch!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePesky:

See?  Vital question.

Sounds good to me! I know what I'm having for lunch!

• Options

Oh yum that sounds good.  What did you decide to do?

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"