January 2011 Moms
Options

This is not ok

When did my baby stop being a baby and who said that was ok?

3 days old...

Today...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This is not ok

• Options
    ahhh! so cute. i regret that the only "baby" picture of him in the carseat was leaving the hospital but he was pretty swallowed up by his carseat just like your little lovely was. but i'm shocked she still fits in it! we had to move p to a convertible carseat around 6mns old (he was still several lbs from the 30lb weight limit but only like 1-2inches from the height limit) but we couldn't squeeze him in it anymore, it got ridiculous & we'd have total meltdowns with him as soon as he saw he was headed for his infant seat. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's the Snugride 32, so technically she could still fit in it. We moved her to a converitble a few months ago because she just looked silly and uncomfortable in it. We were taking a long road trip and I didn't want her to be cramped up in an infant seat for 10 hours. Now we use it as a toy bin in her room. :p
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel the same way. Why do they have to grow up so fast.

• Options
    Aw!!  She's so adorable, in both pictures!  I can't believe how big our babies are getting.  Give her a big hug from E Big Smile
  • Options
    it's crazy isn't it??  I was looking at mine the other day and she had more of a toddler look than a baby look to her.  Who gave her permission to grow up so darn fast??  Crying
  • Options
    *sigh* It's going way too fast! I'm in denial that this Saturday, LO is going to be 10 months old! Where does the time to?!
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options

OMG she is sooo cute! 

My LO topped out the height in her Snugride at like 5 months!  I was super bummed!

• Options
    I know - I miss how little and immobile they used to be! LOL
  • Options
    The first picture spells innocent and peaceful haha I can still remember the serious face that I got the first few weeks! Makes me smile haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"