Philadelphia Babies
Options

Day Care in Abington/Roslyn area

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are going to start trying to have a baby soon.  He is very worried about money and planning out everything before we start trying.  Does anyone know how much daycare is around Abington?

Thanks!

Re: Day Care in Abington/Roslyn area

• Options
    For a daycare center you're looking at about $230 - $275 per week for an infant. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MrsH is correct. I am currently in the process of picking a daycare in that area. You can PM me if you want any particular info on a place. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad to hear you pay weekly.  My mom is a teacher so I am kinda hoping on her watching the baby when she has off.  I am getting alittle ahead of myself since I am not ever prego but oh well.  Thanks for the information ladies!
  • Options

Even though you pay weekly, you kind of have to pay the full time or part time prices.  Most places will not let you switch back and forth.  If you're enrolled full time, you pay whether your kid is there or not. 

Also, some make you sign a commitment.  Ours made us sign a 6 month commitment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I pay 270 a week. and, yes, you are enrolled -as if it's school. I have to pay for time he's not there unless he were to go 3 days a week, or less. If we take a week off, I still have to pay half tuition to keep his place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"