New York Babies

Converting Wedding Dress into Baptismal Gown

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for a seamstress in the Hudson Valley who can convert (or incorporate pieces of) my wedding dress into a baptismal gown.

TIA for your help!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Converting Wedding Dress into Baptismal Gown

• Sorry I am responding so late, I never check here anymore (this board).  I did this exact thing.  We were team green, so I had a girl and boy christening outfit made from my wedding dress.  I actually asked the same question here and I received a recommendation for Simply Unique in Pawling. 

The dress and outfit came out beautiful, and she was extremely affordable.  My only complaint is that she took forever.  She was hard to get a hold of and I had to stay on her to get it done in time.  She actually was not done with both in time (mind you I dropped off my dress in October and requested them to be finished in May), which was fine because she was done with the dress which is the one I needed.  She mailed me the other one when it was done.

Even with the annoyance of tracking her down and taking forever, i would recommend her.  I truly have not seen a more beautiful baptismal gown before.  I would definitely check her out.  Linda @ Simply Unique: (845) 855-9056

Hope this helps!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"