3rd Trimester
Options

My vagina lips feel tight and swollen. (Sorry if TMI)

Have any of the rest of you experienced this?  What does it mean?  Worth a call to the doctor, or no?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My vagina lips feel tight and swollen. (Sorry if TMI)

• Options
    Mine seem to have been that way as well for quite some time.  However I never questioned the doctor about it.  I just figured since LO was so low that was the cause.  Mine started about the 32 week mark.  I don't think it is anything to worry about.  My doctor has checked my cervix several times since then and if something was wrong I'm pretty sure she would of mentioned something about it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's normal. From increased blood flow to the area-- it kind of starts to swell (fun!).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Feeling it too, exspecially noticeable during lovin with dh. Not really thinking the tight thing will help when delivering a baby!
    Photobucket
  • Options

LUCKY!! LOL You can still shave down there!?!  I can't even remotely get to that area with something sharp since i can't see and i am one of those clutzy people who always burns myself with the curling/straightening iron because of the backward mirror thing..LOL 

But it has definately been soar, tight swollen and overall uncomfortable....someone suggested to me to try witch hazel pads and changing them out a few times a day and that really did help enough that i was not miserable anymore:)  Good Luck

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Bahahahah, puffy taco.

I haven't noticed mine get bigger, and if my husband has, he's been a gentleman about it.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    You have a lot of extra blood in your body right now, and that area has lots of blood vessels. Swelling is normal. I haven't been able to have sexy time since I got pg because everything is too tender :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love , love myotaut product ! I do kegals and the comparison is next to none , it really tightens and gives you that extra boost of confidence to give him that good, good.It is a little drying so lube is needed.But this is a must have , its worth every penny!
  • Options
    I love , love myotaut product ! I do kegals and the comparison is next to none , it really tightens and gives you that extra boost of confidence to give him that good, good.It is a little drying so lube is needed.But this is a must have , its worth every penny!
    Um... What the fuck?
    I'm going to guess it's another troll.
  • Options
    kara222kara222 member
    Mine have been swollen for 3-4 weeks now and it sucks.  It doesn't hurt or itch but yeah, they're big.  I also have a lot of varicose veins down there.  :/
  • Options
    I can't really see down there to tell if they are swollen, but I feel a lot of soreness down there.  Probably for the past week or so.  Hurts more when I sit, but when I stand, I have to pee every time.  UGH!
  • Options
    I had this too for awhile. I wasn't sure if I was imagining the swelling part since I couldn't see down there, so I had my husband angle a hand-mirror under me so I could look LOL. 

It was definitely puffy as well! But yes the OB said it was normal :)

I was hoping it meant my baby dropped too, but as of Monday (39w1d) she sill hasn't. I wonder if the swelling increases after the baby drops? This is my first, so I guess we shall see! ^_^
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Puffy taco! Ha! At 38 weeks, FTM, I have not experience that at all...thank goodness! Dealing with occastional lightning crotch and swelling hurt feet is enough for me. I am uncomfotable with those and an active baby pushing my belly hard this way and that, ugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"