January 2011 Moms
Options

DH and Save the Tatas

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and every time we passed a sign about "Save the Tatas" and how they were donating a dollar for every pumpkin they sold DH would make a very confused face.  Finally he asked me what it meant.  I told him it was for breast cancer awareness and he says "OHH!  That makes much more sense!  I thought it was about saving the strippers.  Ya know tatas, boobies, as in stripper boobies. "  I asked why the hel! people would be donating money to save the strippers and he said "Well I thought it was a campaign to shut down strip clubs and help the strippers find an alternative career but I thought it was weird that a family oriented place like this was supporting it.".
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH and Save the Tatas

• Options

OMG!

So is he in support of saving the strippers then?

• Options
    I guess so!  He said how he thought it was neat that people would want to help them instead of judge them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsHollywood1023:
    I guess so!  He said how he thought it was neat that people would want to help them instead of judge them. 

LMAO!!!!! 

• Options
    I need to meet your H he sounds hilarious... I bet you crack up all day long right? ;)
  • Options
    Lol! Thank you for this post. He is hilarious! So funny!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LOL!!  I guess strippers need to be saved too Stick out tongue

• Options
    Haha, your H cracks me up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageffejsGirl:
    I need to meet your H he sounds hilarious... I bet you crack up all day long right? ;)

When he's home and not watching Star Trek or The History Channel, yes!  I wish he would let me take pictures of half the weird crap he does that makes me laugh.  The other day I was in the kitchen while he was crawling and chasing E when I heard him say "Hey Pickle, wanna see how lions carry their cubs?" followed by her shrieking and laughing.  I turned around to see him crawling into the kitchen carrying her by her overalls with his teeth.

• Options
    That's hysterical. I could see my DH carrying JT by the overalls too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"