January 2011 Moms
Options

9 month stats

I know people already posted, but Brittday and I just went today, so we're going to start a new "cool kids" thread. LOL! KIDDING!

Anywho- Simon's 20 pounds 11.5ounces (50th percentile) and 30.5 inches (>100th percentile). I seriously don't know how his height is off the chart. H and I are both short!

The pedi is a little concerned that his weight dropped down to the 50th from the 75th at his last visit. She said it's likely that he's just more active now, but she wants us to load him up on proteins anyway. So chicken, yogurt, beans and rice, etc. I know I fed him that stuff anyway sometimes but it makes me feel so sad to hear her say he needs to eat them everyday. He's growing up way too fast, and now I'm breaking down in tears. Crying

Otherwise nothing special. She asked about waving, sitting, and pulling up, all of which he does. And no shots! YAY!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 9 month stats

• Options

Awesome! You got a tall one there... is your mailman tall? or maybe your fabric supplier? Wink

• Options
    imageffejsGirl:

Awesome! You got a tall one there... is your mailman tall? or maybe your fabric supplier? Wink

Maybe. Also has red hair. Hmmm..... Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for simon!!!  Cooper is 19 pounds 5 ounches and 29 inches long!
  • Options
    imagemommabear530:
    imageffejsGirl:

Maybe. Also has red hair. Hmmm..... Wink

oh you bad girl!

• Options
    Joslyn went last week. She is 23 lbs and 2 oz and 29 3/4 inches. 
  • Options
    Yay Simon!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Caleb went in today and was 20 pounds 10 oz and 29 inches. He is sitting up, clapping, lifting himself up and babbling and trying to stand up without any help. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love to read these!! It's great that Simon is a good eater - if i tried to feed that stuff (other than the yogurt) to JT who knows!! He only wants yogurt and bananas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"