New to The Bump
Options

new here and so surpirsed!!

hello ladies I'm new to the group. I came here looking for a group of women to chat with about my ttc journey but what I found was quite the opposite. I created a thread earlier asking for comments, support and/or advice. What I found was quite the opposite I was ridiculed, judged on punctuation and grammer and out of the 45 comments the thread received may-be 3 were from women who were just commenting and being supportive. One of the women went so far as to create a post with my name in the title just so her and her friends could verbally attack me some more.  After researching the site I found out that this is somehow the norm here and espeically amongst a group of women who go from post to post creating DRAMA! Well my life is way to full for that nonsense I did'nt come here for that and I'm not about to tolerate it expecially from a bunch of females who I don't know and could care less about. my post is to say keep in mind what you came here for and don't let these cliques distract you. Alot of women who saw the nonsense on the post inboxed me that these women make a habit of harrassing other women from thread to thread and this hasd been going on for quite some time. My response I reported them to the moderators as well as to "the bump" because i don't allow anyone to harrass me in real life or on the net.

Re: new here and so surpirsed!!

• Options

Easy tiger...you're the one who called everyone names.

The advice to LURK on boards is given for good reason.  Take some time to see how a board functions and what type of personality it has.  Each board is different.  The TTGP board, and The BUMP, isn't for everyone. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ah yes...the 'phantom support' claim. Yes, I have no doubt some women emailed you thier support...since they were no doubt equally ridiculous as you are. 

I said it in the thread you DDed (which is why you got the 'call out') and I'll say it again, I really believe a site like babygaga.com is more suited to your needs. Sincerely.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just don't post there if you don't like the people on the board.

DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i don't need to take time to do anything why don't you take the time to leave me alone exit the thread. At the end of the day if you don't have anything productive to say to me or about what I've posted say NOTHING. Move on to a post that is more for you i don't have to be harrassed wtf are you people stalking me now UNREAL!!!

• Options
    imageblkdiamondnnyc:

i don't need to take time to do anything why don't you take the time to leave me alone exit the thread. At the end of the day if you don't have anything productive to say to me or about what I've posted say NOTHING. Move on to a post that is more for you i don't have to be harrassed wtf are you people stalking me now UNREAL!!!

• Options
    LOL @ "surpirsed".
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options

It's grammar, for one. And by saying "I could care less" you are implying that you do, in fact, care. The actual phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't care less."

I don't know what your post was about, but this is not a "support group" and most of those women you're bashing don't go out of their way to be snarky without reason. 

You should lurk, and if you're unwilling to get to know the atmosphere you're joining then don't expect other people to be all puppies and rainbows. 

Oh and finally, reporting women who haven't violated any rules would be like reporting you for your inability to use paragraphs... a waste of time

WDE!!! Pictures, Images and Photos Auburn Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DD1- 12/26/05 DD2- 4/12/12
  • Options
    imageblkdiamondnnyc:

Actually, I'm a mod on the board you are bashing and the mod you PM'd, so I'm dealing with the issue.  You were not bullied/harassed/any other buzz word you want to use. 

• Options
    OH DANG! LOL. This is a trip! But one thing I will say to OP is that each thread is different.. some will be full of snark and some won't be..I'm fairly new too but you have need be tough dear.. these people don't know you and you don't know them.. they aren't obligated to be your friend.. don't mean that to be rude but it's the truth... you take care! Big Smile
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"