Houston Babies

Christmas gifts for your LO

Since I brought up Christmas on the Nest, I'm curious what you're planning on getting for your LO.  I'm hoping to secretly steal ideas since Cooper's birthday is also so close.

Re: Christmas gifts for your LO

• So far my list includes:

a flip sofa, although they're hard to find

picnic table

some new books, puzzles, smaller matchbox type cars

Little People Farm

I also think I want to get him the FP Grill, or at least offer it as a suggestion to family when they ask.  The ILs are getting him a Thomas the Train set and my mom is buying a Power Wheels. 

• A: A Kindle Fire (DH's idea), a doll and a bunch of books and stocking stuffers (so far I am planning to get a new flashlight for her and a calculator... she likes buttons and numbers)

J: little people happy sounds home, laugh and learn laptop... not sure what else

• Loading the player...
  • A rody pony and a trike are the only two definites right now.  Also probably the hot wheels tracks that attach to the wall, he's got a ton of little cars already so we need the tracks to race them.  :D  They're part of my hallway-play space- make-over though.  I have a long amazon list of books and smaller toys I want for him or think he'd like.   I need some more "big gift" ideas to tell family when they ask what to get for Christmas/his birthday. 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • A doll and doll bed for Elizabeth.  Her other big gift is a child-sized pink harp - don't ask!

For Sarah, a electronic password journal and some furniture, clothing and accessories for her American Girl dolls.

Both girls get matching frilly nightgowns and books, which is a tradition.

I know that's not much help for Cooper!

• C is getting the FP Laugh and Learn House for her birthday.

She is getting the PBK Anywhere chair for christmas

• Leap Pad Games

Picnic table for outside

Bop It!  (yes, I know this is rated 8 and up, but he's been asking for one for months now!  lol)

Probably some books

I can't really think of anything else, as he has everything already and my mom over buys for Christmas so I think I will be limiting what we buy for him.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Both boys are getting Toy Story character watches in the stockings. THey are also each getting one of these:

https://www.fatbraintoys.com/toy_companies/ogosport/ogobild_pod_42_pc.cfm

together they'll be able to build the biggest forts ever.

I don't know what else they're getting yet as we haven't asked them what they want from Santa.  

• The big gift will be some sort of Play Kitchen.  I really want that to be it along with stocking stuffers and let the family do the rest.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKKMMex:

A doll and doll bed for Elizabeth.  Her other big gift is a child-sized pink harp - don't ask!

For Sarah, a electronic password journal and some furniture, clothing and accessories for her American Girl dolls.

Both girls get matching frilly nightgowns and books, which is a tradition.

I know that's not much help for Cooper!

It helps with my cousins daughter!  I never know what to get her. 

• I was thinking about one of those road play mats.  DS is starting to get into "driving" his cars around - so I think he would like somethign that that, and I would like that it folds up and can be put away easily!
  • imageCareBear01:
    I was thinking about one of those road play mats.  DS is starting to get into "driving" his cars around - so I think he would like somethign that that, and I would like that it folds up and can be put away easily!

I got Mason a small rug one last year and he seems to like it.  It's nice that I can leave it out and not have to pick it up.  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • For Emmy:  Animal Planet Nursery Center (from Santa), Toy camping lantern (from the dog brother), kid tough digital camera (from little sister), some board games (us), and a Plasmacar (us)

For Ally:  YBike Balance bike (santa), early learning center pretend play stuff (from sister), Fisher price medical kit (from dog), Fisher price little people zoo talker and some animals (us).

Since Ally is #2, we already have a lot of the big stuff from #1 for her to play with.  But a kitchen at the age of 2 is a great toy for them to pretend play.

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"