Minnesota Babies

Would my 1 year old enjoy Toddler Tuesdays @ MOA?

I'm trying to think of indoor activities to do with the kid once winter hits. I was thinking of taking her to toddler tuesdays at MOA since we're pretty close.

What normally happens there? She walks, likes playing with other kids, and isn't shy at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Med-free birth, EBF, Co-Sleeping, Babywearer

Re: Would my 1 year old enjoy Toddler Tuesdays @ MOA?

• It varies from week to week what the activities are-some are geared for older kids (golfing at moose mountain, movie in the theater).

Frequently there's a character meet and greet (strawberry shortcake, babar, etc) and either a story time or video involving the character and related coloring sheets.  Other times there's a singer/group that performs kids music (teddy bear band, okie dokie brothers, etc.) and coloring or a craft.

They do a fun costume contest for Halloween and an easter egg hunt in the spring.

In the winter, I think it's a great free, indoor activity.  Plus loads of places to get coffee :-) and lots too see (DD used to like walking through the park and watching the rides, I got some shopping done)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It really depends on what they have going on.

You can check the MOA website for WHAT it is that tuesday you are wanting to go. Some times they have story telling or mini plays, we like going to both of those.

Also on tuesdays a handful of places in the mall have free kids meals! and you can get half priced points for the amusement park (you can use them that day or anyother day) 

• Loading the player...
  • Toddler Tuesdays are very energetic & fun for the little ones.  Just check out what they have each week.  I wouldn't recommend the movie ones or ones with a lot of "bigger kid" activities.  But last week they had Baby Loves Disco which is tons of great music and dancing.  A one year old would have loved that.
    Got Kids? Get Macaroni Kid! Subscribe to your local site today for all family-friendly events & activities each week. Looking for a fun at home job? Ask me about becoming a publisher for your community! www.macaronikid.com Editor & Publisher at: www.coonrapids.macaronikid.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"