Military Families

I know military families love to help others, so help Tripp Roth.

This was posted on BOTB and I know that the "vote for me" posts can be obnoxious. However, I think this one is different and it really needs to be used to spread awareness for this horrible disease. The girl involved is a local friend of someone on 12-24. Their story is amazing.  ""EB"ing a Mommy" My name is Courtney Roth. The birth of my son, Tripp, changed my life. He was born with a rare, genetic skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa. His skin is missing the anchors that hold it together, meaning any type of friction causes his skin to blister- inside and out. He was not supposed to live to be a year old and is now 2 years and counting. He lives in bandages and in pain, has a feeding tube, a breathing tube, and has lost his eyesight. Tripp has never spoken a word, yet he has touched countless lives around the world by his will to fight through this disease. My little boy is my hero and has taught me more in 2 years than I've learned my entire life. I know God has big things in store for him... whether it's here or in Heaven.

They are in a competition for Reader's Digest. She is in second place right now and first place gets their story published and $25,000. Courtney is a single mom and their medical bills are outrageous. I know these posts are frowned upon but PLEASE, with the kindness in your heart, vote for Tripp and Courtney. After you read their blog, you will never be the same.You do not have to be a facebook member to vote and you can vote once ever 24 hours. I'd be grateful if you could pass this on to your social community. 
VOTE HERE:  https://apps.facebook.com/yourlifecontest/content/ebing-mommy 

You can follow Tripp's Story here:
https://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/   Thanks so much!
xoxo    Edit to add - You can vote every 24 hours(yes it counts the hours, not just daily) until November 15th.

CJ 05/29/2013

Re: I know military families love to help others, so help Tripp Roth.

• I voted! (and dont mind these posts)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • I voted! I hope she wins. This story made me cry and also made me realize how BLESSED I am that my son is a healthy and strong little boy.
    DeterminedBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"