New to The Bump
Options

Newbie here!

Hi, I am new to this community, but unfortunately, not new to TTC. DH and I have been actively TTC for 5 years. We have went through 4 failed IUI's, 1 failed IVF w/ICSI, 3 M/C and 1 chemical pregnancy. I have PCOS and he has low morphology 3%, but we are as strong as ever and continuing on our journey. I am 12DPO, had IUI w/Letrozole on 10/08/11. Waiting to test in 2 days. So far I am getting BFN on HPT's but I have crazy symptoms. Sore bbs, extremely sensitive nips, lower abdomen bloating and cramping, and light headedness. I called Dr yesterday to see if the Letrozole could have these side effects and the nurse said she didn't think so, and she also told me that pregnancy symptoms wouldn't show up this soon. I told her that I have read to the end of the internet about women getting a BFP on 8DPO and so on and they have symptoms...she told me to stay off the internet. Now I am confused and a little disappointed. I guess we will wait until Saturday and pray to the good Lord for a BFP this time.

Good luck and baby dust to all you TTC ladies out there! 

Re: Newbie here!

• Options

Good luck.

I'm sure she's just trying not to get your hopes up if this doesn't work.

And yeah, stay off the internet. Dr Google is dangerous ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"