May 2011 Moms

Re: Another highrisk SIDS timeframe is written about

• Did they really have to do a study?  Seems like common sense to me!  If you plan of partying and living it up, get a sitter until you sober up.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Right.  I couldn't imagine caring for DD even if she was sleeping and I was tanked.  What if she woke up, or something happened? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesnoopy5512:
    Right.  I couldn't imagine caring for DD even if she was sleeping and I was tanked.  What if she woke up, or something happened? 

Unfortunately we are facing this particular situation right now when it comes to baby Lisa. I can barely follow that story because it's so incredibly sad and it makes me sob every time I see it. Now the mother is coming out saying she was drunk that night and there are FOUR more hours unaccounted for. I'm holding out hope but it's not looking good unfortunately.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imageMrsSparklebottom:
    imagemeimsx:

imagesnoopy5512:
    Right.  I couldn't imagine caring for DD even if she was sleeping and I was tanked.  What if she woke up, or something happened? 

Unfortunately we are facing this particular situation right now when it comes to baby Lisa. I can barely follow that story because it's so incredibly sad and it makes me sob every time I see it. Now the mother is coming out saying she was drunk that night and there are FOUR more hours unaccounted for. I'm holding out hope but it's not looking good unfortunately.

I missed this. What happened?

She was on the Today show and said she had a ton to drink that night and she actually saw her at 6:30 that night. Not 10:30 like she told everyone for two weeks. I really think she had something to do with it. She failed the lie detector test and now this? She's misled the police too much for my comfort.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    imageMrsSparklebottom:
    imagemeimsx:

imagesnoopy5512:

She was on the Today show and said she had a ton to drink that night and she actually saw her at 6:30 that night. Not 10:30 like she told everyone for two weeks. I really think she had something to do with it. She failed the lie detector test and now this? She's misled the police too much for my comfort.

I will bet eleventy billion dollars that she is lying and she is very much guilty of some sort of negligent homicide.

• imageLisa Frank:
    imagemeimsx:
    imageMrsSparklebottom:
    imagemeimsx:

imagesnoopy5512:

I will bet eleventy billion dollars that she is lying and she is very much guilty of some sort of negligent homicide.

Sadly I think so too. It's really depressing to think so but I just don't see a good outcome at this point. The poor defenseless beautiful baby girl.

Meimsx no more
  • I might just be that negative that when I first heard about baby lisa I thought so too.   I mean, I have a monitor... I feel like I would hear someone in her room.... knocks on wood.
  • imagesnoopy5512:
    I might just be that negative that when I first heard about baby lisa I thought so too.   I mean, I have a monitor... I feel like I would hear someone in her room.... knocks on wood.

I'm sure she thought that too. Until she downed 5 glasses of wine and blacked out. (her words)

Meimsx no more
  • Interesting link, thanks for sharing.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Don't they have other kids (sons)?  Didn't they hear anything?

I too am beginning to think that woman did something.  And WHO drinks 5 glasses of wine alone?????  From a box?????  Seriously.  They have video of her buying a box of wine.  That shiz will mess you up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"