Indiana Babies

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• 1. ok I guess.

2. Highlight- visited inlaws, had lunch, and got more tools of dh's that he had stored in their garage so now it's in our garage... the highlight is that dh can fix and do things and we don't have to pay someone else.  Lowlight- I'm sore from raking leaves yesterday.

3. I'm visiting a friend tomorrow and we are going shopping at several places including the Container Store... I've been wanting to go since it opened.  We are also having lunch.

4. We used to go together on the weekend, but now that I'm a SAHW, I go by myself during the week.  When I'm working again, we will go together. 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. how are you feeling: alright.  i really wish i was a morning person. 

2. weekend highlight: getting to hang out with friends friday and saturday night.  lowlight:  

3.  what are you looking forward to this week:  dr's apt on tuesday and hopefully starting to workout/run again. and on friday i'm supposed to be getting together with a friend from high school, we've only stayed in touch via facebook but our oldest girls are 3 months apart and our baby girls are only 1 week apart.  i'd love to start having regular playdates together, so i'm hoping it goes well.

4. who does the grocery shopping? me.  sometimes when i was working dh would offer to go with, and it stresses me out.  he messes up my system :)  i've started going during the week with both girls and i've realized having a toddler walk around outside the cart makes it harder to stick to my list.  she wants EVERYTHING!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. how are you feeling? 9 weeks pregnant- a little better. started another new med so i'm not throwing up everyday which is nice

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? took DD to the pumpkin patch- was really sick saturday

3. what are you looking forward to this week? m/s going away! 

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both? me. DH went for me this weekend and that was a total fail 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. how are you feeling? 9 weeks pregnant- a little better. started another new med so i'm not throwing up everyday which is nice

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? took DD to the pumpkin patch- was really sick saturday

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both? me. DH went for me this weekend and that was a total fail 

• imageRAR730:

1. how are you feeling? 9 weeks pregnant- a little better. started another new med so i'm not throwing up everyday which is nice

sorry for the double post. and wow my ticker says 10 weeks not 9. oops! guess I'm 10 weeks now! yay for double digits!  

• 1. 12 days pp and feeling good! 2. Highlight - having my parents here this weekend. Lowlight - feeling like my supply is low and being disappointed when I can only pump 1-2 ozs at a time. I'm worried I'm not feeding Jack enough. 3. Not a whole lot other than DH being home with me. My parents are leaving early in the morning and I'm going to be pretty sad that their trip is over. 4. I mainly do it, but if we're getting all the usual stuff I'll send DH. If I'm making new recipes, it's easier for me to go than try to walk him through where to find something.
  • 1. how are you feeling? 28w3d pregnant, tired this morning.

2. weekend highlight? productive weekend at home working on the house.  lowlight? spending 3+ hours in the car and getting constant contractions.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? vacation day on Friday for our 5 year anniversary - staying downtown at the Conrad and going out to dinner.

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both?  We usually go together, especially recently because I shouldn't be lifting anything.  The only way he goes alone is if the list is very simple and easy.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. how are you feeling? Great! 18 weeks pregnant today!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? High= FISH results came back from amnio and baby is healthy and it's a girl!! Low= remodeling project DH started 6 weeks ago is still continuing...going on week 7 :BIG SIGH::

3. what are you looking forward to this week? hopefully finishing the remodel project!

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both? LOL, I have been with DH for over 10 years and we only been to the grocery store together twice. Once on vaca and he spent $300.00 on food. I go alone : )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1.  A little congested.  DH painted the front door this weekend and had it open most of the day, so I think my allergies are getting the best of me.

2.  Highlight:  DD walked yesterday!  Lowlight:  Doing a bunch of cleaning (late spring cleaning?) yesterday, which was not how I wanted to spend my afternoon/evening.

3.  MOPS tomorrow and a Lia Sophia party on Thursday.

4.  Me.  I plan the meals for the family and do the shopping.  DH knows he needs to get any grocery requests in early or he'll have to run to the store on his own after work.  ;)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. how are you feeling?ok for a Monday

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-catching up with college friends at Oliver Winery followed by shopping  Lowlight-having a computer glitch where I lost my presentation I'd been working on for hours!!!

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Getting my patient case presentation I have Wednesday over with.

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both?  All of the above. We used to go together, and try to still when we can. However, we're both so busy that one of us usually caves and goes when the other is at work due to lack of food in the house.

• 1. How are you feeling?
    Great! Kinda feeling like Supermom right now, lol.

2. Weekend highlight?
    Had a day date with the hubby on Saturday. We went to Izakaya, ran some errands, & had a snuggle fest. Stick out tongue
    Lowlight?
    Jack began a cold. yuck.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    Not too much going on this week, but not dreading anything either. Just another week!

4. Who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both?
    DH took it over when I was pregnant with DS. I had too many complications so he had to. Just recently I started going again & realize I NEED to! I am saving us money & doing much better meal prep.

• 1. Feeling okay. Daycare called for us to come get Connor today and after a trip to the pediatrician we now have an excuse for his misery - double ear infections, raging eczema, and bronchospasms which make him the pukiest baby on the block. Awesome.

2. Highlight:We had an awesome weekend. My favorite part was probably the hour-long walk we took with the kids and dogs. It took us that long to go about 0.5 miles but everyone did great and I loved spending quality time outdoors with all four of my "children".

Lowlight: sick kids

3. Hoping to get some things accomplished while I'm post-call tomorrow. Although, that is looking less likely since I am up putting out fires at the hospital (and bumping) right now...

4. Most of the time it's both of us, but frequently I'll just run and pick up a few things we need because we get >50% of our food from Green BEAN delivery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. - 4 weeks pp...some days good/ some bad just depending on how many feedings during the night.

2.- Worked on my sister in laws baby shower decor., no matter how rough my day seems I think about her babies to be--twins in January..double the work

3. Going to Covered Bridge Festival on wed...

4. I do, he would just come back with Peanut Butter and Jelly and Pizza

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. how are you feeling?good!  almost 30 weeks...

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight- went to a great friends wedding from college.  Barrett slept over at the grandparents so it was a fun date night!  Lowlight- ???

3. what are you looking forward to this week? I am president of MOPS at our church this year and we are having a huge Fall Party tonight!

4. who does the grocery shopping- you, dh, both? I do the shopping for the most part.

• imageSweetTea*83:
    Lowlight - feeling like my supply is low and being disappointed when I can only pump 1-2 ozs at a time. I'm worried I'm not feeding Jack enough.

I think that's totally normal with pumping.  It takes a while for your body to get used to pumping and to let down while using the pump.  If he's gaining weight, you're feeding him enough!  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi all!  I'm new to the IN boards... well and new to pregnancy too!  Looking foward to chatting with all of you!

1 - It's early so I'm doing okay.  Cramping is driving me nuts and my DH thinks I'm making it up in my head which is driving me more nuts.  But otherwise just excited and neverous!

2 - Weekend highlight - I found out I'm pregnant! I had taken a test on Thursday that came back negative, but I was late to so I took another test to confirm that I wasn't and it came back positive.  I just stood there and stared at it for a short eternity.  Lowlight - a completely unrelated arguement with DH.  But it's all good now!

3 - I'm looking forward to my pregnancy books from Amazon showing up.  I feel like I have a million questions that I want answers too!!

4 - Mostly me because I mostly cook (despite DH being much better at it than me), but he does take his turns every so often. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"