March 2011 Moms

Naptime?

My DS is quickly growing out of his swing and his bouncy chair.  These are really the only 2 places that he will nap.  My mom (our daycare) says that he sometimes sleeps in his crib at her house for naps.  The problem is (and this has been since day one) he will not just lay down he just cries the second you put him down, not ALWAYS but at least one or 2 times before he finally gives in.  What do you use for naps?  Like I said, he won't just lay on my chest and sleep, at least mid-day.  TIA!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Naptime?

• Our DD always naps and sleeps at night in her crib. If we're out she'll have a short nap in her carseat, and if we're out she has napped in a pnp.

Does your son sleep in a crib at night? If you are and your mom is willing it might be time to start training him to nap in his crib.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sometimes I will rock LO to sleep with a small blanket or burp cloth between her head and my chest.  then when i go to put her in her crib she still has the burb cloth in her hands and isn't immediately waken up by laying in the crib holding on to nothing. 
    Bre Wrties
  • Loading the player...
  •  I do the same by using a soothie blanket when Iam rocking ds to sleep so he has somthing warm when I put him down, also if ds starts to wake up when Iam putting him down I lean into his crib with him for a minute and he goes back to sleep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My girls will usually fall asleep on their play mat or in their rockers. They still use the Rock N Plays but not for much longer since it has a 25lb weight limit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO was like that, what I did (and still do) is hold her in my arms, I usually sit on the sofa and put her on her boppy, and let her fall asleep there and then when I move her to her crib she's pretty much fine. Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"