Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nap Nanny?

Anyone have one? It looks so comfy for baby, but wondering if it's just a waste of money.
bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Nap Nanny?

• Our ds is a micropreemie who was born at 24 weeks.  He has a feeding tube and reflux.  He sleeps well in it. It was worth the money for us.
  • BEST GIFT WE GOT! So when I registered for it I was kinda like hmm...do we need this? Since the day we came home from the hospital it has been used regularly. It is well worth its money!
  • Loading the player...
  • I never used it but I think its way overpriced and I can see that it definitely looks comfy so I can see breaking the nap nanny addiction could be difficult b/c obviously they can't sleep in it forever. But I agree probably a good idea for reflux babies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The FP Rock N Play is similar idea-wise and about half the price of a Nap Nanny.

The Nap Nanny does look comfy though. I kind of want an adult sized one to sleep in :)

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Dont have one, but my friend said it was a lifesaver for the first month, but she never used it after that. She said it was worth it for them, but she had a very colicky (sp?) baby, maybe it was helpful for that? She told me not to buy it for that price. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"