Hawaii Babies
Options

***piirate's mommy!***

OMG. Did you hear ZQ is gay??? I had no idea! I thought of you immediately. LOL.

Re: ***piirate's mommy!***

• Options
    LOL, MH forwarded me the article from People magazine and I was just gonna post it but you beat me to it! My response to MH was "nooooooooooo!!!" I immediately thought of lorem ipsum and annasan too!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options

I'd never officially heard that, but I'd suspected it for a long time (no idea why, since my gaydar sucks). I prefer denial lol. Big Smile

ZQ AND LOREM IPSUM 4EVA!!!!11!!!!!1

* the artist formerly known as redshoegirl *
    life in oz

• Loading the player...
  • Options

While ZQ previously never confirmed or denied, I was pretty certain he played for the other team (particularly after seeing the Star Trek outtakes and his "OhMyGod!s" :) ).  Regardless I will always love me some ZQ, so in honor, TGIZQ homage!

And, how can you not LOVE him after seeing this?!?!?!

(Don't know whose baby this is, def not his :) )

• Options
    imageannasan_k:

While ZQ previously never confirmed or denied, I was pretty certain he played for the other team (particularly after seeing the Star Trek outtakes and his "OhMyGod!s" :) ). 

Oi. I just watched the Star Trek gag reel on YouTube--hah, I guess I would've been better "prepared" for the news if I had watched it earlier. Also, I never knew his "normal" voice was like that. I'm so used to the deeper/serious Sylar acting voice =P Oh well, still doesn't change how he looks!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    imageinamra:
    imageannasan_k:

While ZQ previously never confirmed or denied, I was pretty certain he played for the other team (particularly after seeing the Star Trek outtakes and his "OhMyGod!s" :) ). 

Oi. I just watched the Star Trek gag reel on YouTube--hah, I guess I would've been better "prepared" for the news if I had watched it earlier. Also, I never knew his "normal" voice was like that. I'm so used to the deeper/serious Sylar acting voice =P Oh well, still doesn't change how he looks!

I haven't watched the outtakes (surprising, I know!) but if his voice is different, I'm not going to. I like his Sylar/Spock voice. *wolf whistle* Angel

* the artist formerly known as redshoegirl *
    life in oz

• Options
    I've actually never seen any video of him, ever.  I've only ever seen still photos, so I had no idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"