Adoption
Options

Intro

Hi all,

After many years of heartbreaking fertility treatiments and three m/cs, we have done some soul searching and are in the process of addopting from the speical needs China program.

Has anyone worked with WACAP or EAC.. So if anyone has some personal experience with these agencies or wants to share their story about another agencies, I would welcome any feedback.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on this board.

Re: Intro

• Options

Welcome!  And you have PM

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

RIght back at you! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No advice but wanted to say welcome. :) I also went through several years of treatments and losses and I'm glad to be starting a new chapter with a renewed sense of hope. Best of luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi :)  and welcome. As someone who has been through multiple losses and years of struggling to get pg. with a healthy baby...I know the soul searching you are referring to.

I don't have any advice on those agencies but wanted to say best of luck.

We are in the early stages of our adoption journey, but it has brought a new sense of hope into our lives.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD conceived with no issues, but born at 33 weeks due to PPROM
    loss #1-06/2010 loss #2-2/2011 loss #3-5/2011
    07/2011 dx with a Balanced Translocation
    9/2011-decided on domestic infant adoption 10/2011-signed with an agency and getting ready for homestudy :)
    12-2012-after being with our agency over a year and only shown to EM once we decided to talk with RE about DEIVF. Thru a crazy sequence of events we decided to go for it and we picked a donor MUCH quicker than anticipated
    1/13/2013-started lupron with anticipated transfer in mid Feb.
    ER 2/15 resulted in 15 eggs/10M/6F with ICSI.
    2/18 transferred 1-8cell and 1-9cell embie. Snuggle in little embies.
    positive on HPT 6dp3dt. Could this really be IT?!?! Beta 14dp3dt=2440. U/S scheduled for 3/20. Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"