Trying to Get Pregnant

~*TTGP Grad Check-In*~

It's that time, let's see some cute babies and bellies!

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: ~*TTGP Grad Check-In*~

• My good friend took this of Carina a couple weeks ago. I can't believe she is almost 10 months old!

image  image
  • Good morning ladies! I am 29w3d, I cant believe how fast these weeks are going by! DH and I have the nursery completed. We had 2 showers in october and 2 coming up in november. No, im not greedy, our family is very spread out and none of the same people are attending any of the showers :)

Baby Raeleigh is doing well moving a ton and growing on target!

Here is a pic from last weeks HDBD

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • M - Carina is beautiful as always!!!

I had another OB appt last Friday. I found out that my BP, which up until then was very stable, was elevated 140/90. They even checked it three times and with different cuffs. It dropped a little, but not much. Also my feet/legs were pretty swollen. So I was told to basically do nothing all weekend, and to come back in Monday morning. Well I had my final baby shower Saturday and was supposed to go to the Packers game Sunday. My OB said the shower was fine, but the game was out. So I sat at home and wrote thank-you cards out while watching the game. Yesterday, my BP was much better 128/82. And my swelling was down as well. But I did have a trace of protein in my urine. She told me I could resume "normal" light activities. Also, my belly measurement was 36 Friday, so I have another u/s this Friday to check on Noah's growth and to check cervical length. I am excited to see him again :-) Nesting has def kicked in, and all I want to do is get his room organized! GL to all of you ladies, and congrats to the recent grads!!!

PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Well it's been somewhat of an interesting past 3 weeks. About 2.5 weeks ago, a day before 37 weeks, I went into early labor and was having contractions every 3-5 minutes. They monitored me in L&D and I didn't make any progress for 2 hours (stayed at 1cm and 50-60% effaced), so they sent me home. Policy is that between 36 and 38 weeks the hospital does not stop your body from going into labor, but they won't help it either. I continued having contractions through Friday afternoon, never go any sleep since I woke up Thursday morning at 6am, although the contractions had "tamed" to about every 8-10 minutes. Went back to L&D Friday afternoon to be monitored and checked -- still at 1cm and about 50% effaced -- got sent home again. Contractions finally stopped on their own Friday night about 11pm -- 40 hours after they began. That was NOT fun ... Since then, I've had three regularly scheduled OB appointments and I still am at 1cm and 60% effaced. So at our appointment yesterday, our OB expressed his concern that my body may need a "jump start" into labor and we scheduled an induction to start next Tuesday night and continue into Wednesday. I'm still hoping and praying that baby girl comes on her own sometime in the next week ... We are excited though, because we know for sure that in a week or less we'll be able to hold our little girl in our arms! :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWI-mommy-hopeful:

M - Carina is beautiful as always!!!

I had another OB appt last Friday. I found out that my BP, which up until then was very stable, was elevated 140/90. They even checked it three times and with different cuffs. It dropped a little, but not much. Also my feet/legs were pretty swollen. So I was told to basically do nothing all weekend, and to come back in Monday morning. Well I had my final baby shower Saturday and was supposed to go to the Packers game Sunday. My OB said the shower was fine, but the game was out. So I sat at home and wrote thank-you cards out while watching the game. Yesterday, my BP was much better 128/82. And my swelling was down as well. But I did have a trace of protein in my urine. She told me I could resume "normal" light activities. Also, my belly measurement was 36 Friday, so I have another u/s this Friday to check on Noah's growth and to check cervical length. I am excited to see him again :-) Nesting has def kicked in, and all I want to do is get his room organized! GL to all of you ladies, and congrats to the recent grads!!!

Thanks, love! I'm sorry you had to miss the game. I hope your BP stays down and Noah stays content in there! You tell him I say he can't come out anytime soon. Good luck at your next ultrasound :)

image  image
  • I havent checked in for a looong time! Never catch it on time :) So, some of you may not remember me.

Here is my baby, Tenley  :)

//
    View Raw Image'); }); // ]]> //
    View Raw Image'); }); // ]]>
  • imagekujayhawkgirl:
    Well it's been somewhat of an interesting past 3 weeks. About 2.5 weeks ago, a day before 37 weeks, I went into early labor and was having contractions every 3-5 minutes. They monitored me in L&D and I didn't make any progress for 2 hours (stayed at 1cm and 50-60% effaced), so they sent me home. Policy is that between 36 and 38 weeks the hospital does not stop your body from going into labor, but they won't help it either. I continued having contractions through Friday afternoon, never go any sleep since I woke up Thursday morning at 6am, although the contractions had "tamed" to about every 8-10 minutes. Went back to L&D Friday afternoon to be monitored and checked -- still at 1cm and about 50% effaced -- got sent home again. Contractions finally stopped on their own Friday night about 11pm -- 40 hours after they began. That was NOT fun ... Since then, I've had three regularly scheduled OB appointments and I still am at 1cm and 60% effaced. So at our appointment yesterday, our OB expressed his concern that my body may need a "jump start" into labor and we scheduled an induction to start next Tuesday night and continue into Wednesday. I'm still hoping and praying that baby girl comes on her own sometime in the next week ... We are excited though, because we know for sure that in a week or less we'll be able to hold our little girl in our arms! :o)

Gahhh you must be so anxious! Good luck, I hope she comes soon!! :)

image  image
  • imagecarrielb12:

I havent checked in for a looong time! Never catch it on time :) So, some of you may not remember me.

//

I remember you Carrie!! Congratulations, she is gorgeous!

image  image
  • Hi, kids. My little girl is doing great and so am I....... sort of........ I guess.  lol.  As people who "know" me know, I had a little strok in April when I was pregnant and they told me I had some weird-o one in two million Japanese brain disease that meant I couldn't push so I had to have a c-section.  They confirmed it this past friday with another weird-o test and they're meeting about me tomorrow so I should hear back from the surgeon after that to likely schedule some weird-o brain bypass thingy to keep me alive and kicking!  Oh yeah, I'm also TTC baby #2.  tee hee. 

And for your viewing pleasure...... Sunday was Grace's christening.  Please, please.... admire my living doll.

May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
    July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
    July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
    BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
    BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
    Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog
  • imagemchupie:
    imagecarrielb12:

I havent checked in for a looong time! Never catch it on time :) So, some of you may not remember me.

//

I remember you Carrie!! Congratulations, she is gorgeous!

Thank you!  Carina is freaking beyond adorable!  I read your blog daily :) Have since she was born :)

• I haven't been gone too long ...

I'm 4w6d today, I finally move up to apple seed status tomorrow! I don't go in for my first doctor appointment until November 17th, and they said, "We can't have you come in too early or else we won't be able to see anything." I can't wait to hear the heartbeat ... and see the little alien (yup...that's what I call it. DH calls it Metallibaby. Diehard Metallica fan right there -- and I hate calling LO 'it.')

• imageStick Around:

Hi, kids. My little girl is doing great and so am I....... sort of........ I guess.  lol.  As people who "know" me know, I had a little strok in April when I was pregnant and they told me I had some weird-o one in two million Japanese brain disease that meant I couldn't push so I had to have a c-section.  They confirmed it this past friday with another weird-o test and they're meeting about me tomorrow so I should hear back from the surgeon after that to likely schedule some weird-o brain bypass thingy to keep me alive and kicking!  Oh yeah, I'm also TTC baby #2.  tee hee. 

And for your viewing pleasure...... Sunday was Grace's christening.  Please, please.... admire my living doll.

Awww she is so precious! I'm so sorry about your health; good luck tomorrow. I hope that everything is going to be just fine and you'll make another adorable baby soon :)

image  image
  • imagemchupie:

My good friend took this of Carina a couple weeks ago. I can't believe she is almost 10 months old!

Oh my goodness what a fantastic picture, Chup! I can't believe she's almost 10 months already either! She just could not be any cuter. :)

Monster: You look great!

WI-Mommy: You look great too! I hope your BP stays down and hooray for getting to see Noah again on Friday. :)

kujay: I still remember your BFP and I can't believe you are going to have your baby girl soon! Congrats!

I am HALF-BAKED!!!

I can't believe it. Time feels like it's going really fast now. For the past week I've been busy purchasing stuff for B's nursery and I am loving how it's all going to come together. She is getting much stronger in there...I feel her kicking and squirming around a lot during the day now. It has been my favorite part of the pregnancy so far. :)

As always, rooting for everyone's BFPs!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • No bump yet! After spending 9 weeks on March 2012 board, I miscarried. DH and I got our next BFP October 1st - I am now 5w5d along with our June bug! We could not be more excited (cautiously excited). My OB put me on pregesterone as a precaution (my levels were normal-high at 4 weeks).

Love seeing all of my March 2012's bumps and can't wait for us June 2012 mama's to start popping. Smile

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
  • imagesalt78:

I am HALF-BAKED!!!

I can't believe it. Time feels like it's going really fast now. For the past week I've been busy purchasing stuff for B's nursery and I am loving how it's all going to come together. She is getting much stronger in there...I feel her kicking and squirming around a lot during the day now. It has been my favorite part of the pregnancy so far. :)

You're looking great, girl! My favorite part of the pregnancy has also been baby girl moving around inside -- it's such an awesome feeling knowing the little miracle growing inside. They can have quite the personality!

• Chup, you know I can't get enough of Carina. She's such a sweetheart.

Salt, I don't remember your TTGP timeline, so I'm not sure you remember me, but I've been a faithful lurker. I can't believe you are half-baked! You look great, and your LO's name is adorable.

WIMommy, I can't wait for Noah to be here!

Stickaround, that's crazy, as is the fact that you are TFAS!!!

Nora gets her 6 month shots tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it. She's been thisclose to crawling for about a month (rocking back and forth on all 4s) and she's started doing a sort-of "downward dog" thing lately where she's on her feet and her hands with her butt in the hair. It cracks me up.

I'd post a picture of it, but tinypic is blocked at work. Boo!! 

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Here's my little boy! This was taken the other day. He just turned a month old!

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• imageWI-mommy-hopeful:

Glad that your BP went back down! I hope it stays down and the traces of protein stays away. Have fun seeing Noah again :o)

• imagesalt78:
    imagemchupie:

My good friend took this of Carina a couple weeks ago. I can't believe she is almost 10 months old!

Oh my goodness what a fantastic picture, Chup! I can't believe she's almost 10 months already either! She just could not be any cuter. :)

Monster: You look great!

WI-Mommy: You look great too! I hope your BP stays down and hooray for getting to see Noah again on Friday. :)

kujay: I still remember your BFP and I can't believe you are going to have your baby girl soon! Congrats!

I am HALF-BAKED!!!

Thank you and how are you possibly half baked already? Eeeee! Your bump is adorable and I LOVE the name you've picked out for your little girl!

image  image
  • Well ladies I'm still here and it feels good! Everything is totally different with this pregnancy. This one feels like the one! So far nothing big to speak of, bloat, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sore boobies, can't concentrate and heartburn. Those are the big symptoms! We go in for our first u/s on Oct. 27th and I should be 7w2d then. We are hoping and praying that this is it for us and that we get to see the heartbeat! God willing, and with a lot of praying this could be our take home baby!
  • Chupie - Corina is absolutely adorable!

Salt - Holy Cow!! How are you half baked already! I feel like time is flying by. Your bump is so cute!

For me I kinda graduated in June and joined the March board for a short time. Unfortunately that pregnancy did not stick. However in September I found out I was pregnant again and happily joined the May board instead. I just got back from my first appointment which was not very exciting. I do get to see the baby on November 3rd so I am very excited about that.

• 16 weeks and 2 days!

my nausea is basically gone, which is fantastic! i have heartburn more often though, and some trouble sleeping.

here's my sort-of bump, taken a few days ago.

• Salt - YAY for half baked!!! And I must say, you look great!!!!
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Kujay: Thanks! If she's this crazy now, I can only imagine how nuts the movements are going to be when she's taking up more space. I am going to miss it when she's on the outside though. :)

Thanks Sarah, Chup, and WI! Sarah...I remember you! Nora is so adorable. :)

HA: Aww I love the pic of your boy! He looks so happy!

Dwina: Thank you too and HUGE CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!! This makes me so happy. <3 I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

• I had my A/S  last Friday and found out we are having a BOY! Charles Robert can't get here fast enough. We are thrilled!
  • OMG some cute babies on this thread!! Wow!

Chupie - Carina is sooo adorable!

Salty - Yay! Way to go! Half way home!

My big update for the week is that we found out we are TEAM BLUE! :D There was no mistaking his boy parts on the ultrasound lol. We are naming him Dean Evan Hudson H. Dean is my dad's and brother's middle name, Evan is DHs middle name and Hudson is FILs middle name. Everything looked great on the ultrasound and Dean looks healthy and happy in there. I'm feeling some flutters every now and then, but nothing major.

Can't wait to see more babies and bumps! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow! Everyone looks amazing. I love catching up and reading about everyone' s progress.

Things are going well for me. No bump yet, but hopefully soon. We'll find out the gender in 4 weeks. I have a feeling baby will be a boy, but we'll see. I could be wrong! I'm trying my best to eat everything in sight because I've been losing weight instead of gaining and my doctor is not pleased. Eating around the clock is hard work!

Well hope everyone is doing well. Hoping to see more BFPs soon! Special shout-out to Megemoney and AshCurious! I check on your guys from time to time and hope to see you both on the first tri board soon! xoxoxo

4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• imageTrendyTina:

Wow! Everyone looks amazing. I love catching up and reading about everyone' s progress.

Things are going well for me. No bump yet, but hopefully soon. We'll find out the gender in 4 weeks. I have a feeling baby will be a boy, but we'll see. I could be wrong! I'm trying my best to eat everything in sight because I've been losing weight instead of gaining and my doctor is not pleased. Eating around the clock is hard work!

Well hope everyone is doing well. Hoping to see more BFPs soon! Special shout-out to Megemoney and AshCurious! I check on your guys from time to time and hope to see you both on the first tri board soon! xoxoxo

Aww... thanks for the shout out! I am happy to hear you are doing well! Can't wait to see a cute bump for you!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yay to all of the beautiful bumps and babies!

All is going well here.. we are at 16 weeks and we have our A/S scheduled for the 3rd so they can hopefully confirm we are having a little boy...

The bump is definitely starting to pop out :)

Im looking forward to seeing some more BFPs!

• Hi y'all!  It has been a little while since I last checked in.  We are still trucking along.  I am on modified bed rest due to pelvic pain.  So I spend mornings off my feet and then go coach my gymnasts in the evenings.

Ava's room is starting to really come together!  It is all starting to feel very real!

My fingers are crossed for all ttgpers as always!

• imagesalt78:

I am HALF-BAKED!!!

I will agree with you! I cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

You look SO great Salt!! You always have the coolest outfits!! You should visit our January 2012 board when we have Fashion Friday and post your pics and let us know where you get all your cute outfits! Stick out tongue

Im 29 weeks today. Lots of pain and all the other stuff that goes with it. BH are in full force as well as the bathroom dashes Stick out tongue This little guy is SO strong! Im surprised he hasnt broken any of my ribs yet Stick out tongue

Here is my 29 week bump. I hope everyone is doing well and has a great week!!!

• imageSheenaNash1:

OMG some cute babies on this thread!! Wow!

My big update for the week is that we found out we are TEAM BLUE! :D There was no mistaking his boy parts on the ultrasound lol. We are naming him Dean Evan Hudson H. Dean is my dad's and brother's middle name, Evan is DHs middle name and Hudson is FILs middle name. Everything looked great on the ultrasound and Dean looks healthy and happy in there. I'm feeling some flutters every now and then, but nothing major.

WOO HOO!!! Welcome to team blue!! Congrats on your son! Big Smile

• imagecruelsound:

Let's keep this party boat going.

Salt - JEALOUS. Halfway there? You look awesome.

Babybear70 - I just wanted to say congrats and I'm wishing you the best.

To every baby in this thread - CUTE.

That's Stink 2.0 who, according to the professionals, looks perfect. I've been feeling like utter death recently, worse than I did during the end with Stink. Dizziness, m/s like crazy, heartburn, the trots from hell. But, I have Stink to keep me busy so I really don't think much about being pregnant. It's weird because I obsessed SO MUCH the first time around. It finally hit me the other day that we're doing this again and I'm so excited that I can't even handle it.

Here's OG Stink, giving the crap face to Ikea. Ikea is almost as bad as Home Depot, but I haven't taken him there yet for fear that he'll probably poop on the floor out of spite.

The one of your son looks like it was taken at IKEA? (LOVE that store for baby/toddler stuff)

Congrats on a great u/s! And Im sorry you have been feeling so bad Sad

• I only see a few names I recognize here, but I'll drop in anyway since I have been MIA for awhile!

Mchupie - Carina gets cuter every time I see her! 
    WI Mommy - so glad your BP went down and Noah is safe and sound!
    Salt - yay for being half baked!
    Sticky - you know how I feel about your adorable Gracie Lou!

Amelia is 8 weeks old today. We are still fighting the colic/reflux battle but she is doing better. I started back to work last Wednesday and it is challenging! I miss my little munchkin but I am working four 10-hour days so I can have Fridays off with her. She is starting to smile a lot when she isn't being a grump, and typically gets up once a night to eat.

Here she is cheering for the Bengals on Sunday:

And another of my favorites from a couple of weeks ago:

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

My Blog - Taking You Home

• Hi all! Not much new here, just wanted to say hey to everyone and throw in a gratuitous bump pic. Anatomy scan is next week, so excited to see Little Squish and confirm that she's still a girl!

Chup- That picture is stunning, your friend is really talented and you make gorgeous babies! I can't believe how she keeps getting cuter.

WI- Sorry for your BP scare, so glad it's doing better and hope it stays nice and normal for the long haul. You look great!

KU- Good luck this week! How exciting!

Saltybear- I can't wait to see the nursery come together! Loves!!

JessicaJeanne- SQUEE I am so happy to see you here! Huge congrats to you, and glad to hear your progesterone looks good. Will keep everything crossed that you will be meeting this LO in June!!

HA- Congrats on your little dude!! He's precious!

Babybear- So glad to hear that things have been smooth sailing so far. Hope it continues. Hugs!

Dman- Congrats on Team Blue! Hope you're feeling well.

Lovey- So good to see you here! Sorry to hear about the bed rest, hope it's helping with the pain. 

Sheen, Laouli, Phoxy- HI ladies, glad you're all doing great!

Always rooting for TTGP and lurking here for BFPs <3

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSquishy622:

Hi all! Not much new here, just wanted to say hey to everyone and throw in a gratuitous bump pic. Anatomy scan is next week, so excited to see Little Squish and confirm that she's still a girl!

Always rooting for TTGP and lurking here for BFPs <3

Squish! You look adorable!!! I hope your A/S goes well!

• imagecruelsound:
    imageSheenaNash1:

YAY! I was so terrified when I found out I was having a boy with E because I was convinced I would have no idea what to do. He's so awesome that I'm now terrified to have a girl!

I AM terrified lol! What the heck am I going to do with a boy?? I hate "boy" stuff like camping and bugs! ;) BTW Stink his sooo cute!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePhoxySteph:
    imageSheenaNash1:

OMG some cute babies on this thread!! Wow!

WOO HOO!!! Welcome to team blue!! Congrats on your son! Big Smile

Thanks lady! :D

• I love this thread!

Sheena--Yay!! Congrats on your BOY!

Salt, Squish--<3 you both!

Laouli--You are looking great!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagehuskymomma94:

I love this thread!

Sheena--Yay!! Congrats on your BOY!

Salt, Squish--<3 you both!

Laouli--You are looking great!

Thanks!! How have you been?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"