TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Postive Post!

I have been drowning in feeling sorry for myself lately and focusing on the negative things in my life and I'm so sick of feeling this way all the time.  I'm really trying to focus on the positive things in my life because even though TTC has been an absolute nightmare for DH and I we have alot of other things in our lives right now to be grateful for.  So I thought maybe it would be helpful for not just me but all of us to take a second and list the postive stuff going on and take the focus off the obstacles were facing even if just for a second?

1) DH and I are homeowners after 8 long months of looking for a house, deals falling through and living with my horrible inlaws.  We've remodeled our master bedroom, guest room, den and the living room will be done this weekend and I'm so excited! The transformation is crazy and I'm grateful were able to make this our dream home.

2) For the first time in 4yrs DH and I will be home with our families for all the holidays and I get to experience fall! I loved living in FL for a few yrs but there is nothing compared to the holidays up north with our family.

3)  Work is picking up and has really helped me keep busy and keep some of my focus off of everything we've been through recently.

Ok your turn! Go! Smile (Sorry in advance if anyone finds this post cheesy)

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

Re: Postive Post!

• Options
    Thank you for this! Exactly what I need to be reminded of right now. 1. My dad is hiring my husband to help out with some house projects in a few weeks. This means my dad will have help he can trust, and we'll have some extra money coming in! 2. One of our cats was really sick with a horrible ear infection and burst ear drum. The medicine could have made him blind. But he's now all better and has no lasting effects! 3. I'm going to the bachelorette party of one of my best friends this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it! Dinner, a musical, and then back to her house for board games and drinks. It's my kind of party!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options

*hugs*  This is not a cheesy post at all!  Sometimes it's necessary to sit and point out the good things in life in order to not keep focusing on the negative things.

Here's mine:

1) Everything seems to be coming together smoothly (so far) for the craft booth I got at a local craft fair.  I'm a little overwhelmed with everything I need to do, but I've made a list, and I've been able to check some things off!

2) In order to get through Logan's 1st birthday, I decided to do a Build-A-Box drive for family and work.  My goal was to get items donated to fill 10 memory boxes to donate to the NICU.  I call it Logan's Hope Build-A-Box Project.  I presented it to our Community Committee and then to the Executive Committee at my work.  They loved the idea and were completely behind me.  In fact, they expanded the goal to 20 boxes instead of 10!  I'm excited and so glad that it was so well received.

3)  My count down has started until DH and I get to go to NC for him to take a Fire Test and to see my family!  I can't wait!  3 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is a great idea...I think when going through TTC and having difficulty with it, it becomes difficult to remember the good things :)

1.) I have a wonderful DH and DS who love me more than anything and who will still love me no matter where my IF journey takes me.

2.) I have a good job that I like with security, a nice home with nice neighbors that I can afford. 

3.) I have good friends who support me and help me through my rough times and I have all of you ladies that help me as well :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. I have an amazing husband who takes care of me, especially today when I really need it, after having to get two teeth taken out.

2. My sister seems to know when I'm feeling down she will send a text or email or call.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    imagejohnnys june:

a Build-A-Box drive for family and work.  My goal was to get items donated to fill 10 memory boxes to donate to the NICU.  I call it Logan's Hope Build-A-Box Project.  I presented it to our Community Committee and then to the Executive Committee at my work.  They loved the idea and were completely behind me.  In fact, they expanded the goal to 20 boxes instead of 10!  I'm excited and so glad that it was so well received.

That's a great idea! What kind of things were you thinking of including? I have a friend who had a stillbirth and she told me about an item the hospital gave her that she really loved. It was a teddy bear that was weighted inside. She said it helped because when she went home her arms would start to physically ache in response to her body sending her a message to hold her baby. She said that the bear was about as heavy as a baby and carrying it helped to calm that feeling. It breaks my heart every time I think about it.  :(

• Options

Good idea;)

1. I have a wonderful husband who is nothing but supportive through our IF and always has a positive outlook

2.I love my two furbabies like crazy-and I'm so thankful I have them to cheer me up every day

3.The weather right now is amazing! Cool but not cold and sunny!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I love alll of these!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"