Maine Babies

Finally got her down - phew!

Maya was up for like 7 hours this morning.  It was crazy!  She woke up at 7:30 and would not go down for a nap for the life of her.  This is so not usual for her, as she sleeps most of the day normally!  And of course, my little bugaboo decides to do this on the day DH is gone for the night.

Maybe it was the full moon, as I couldn't sleep a wink at all last night!

At 2pm I finally got her down, and she's been sleeping like usual since then.

I am also starting a routine with her... yeah I know she's too young to really take to a routine, but we're going to try.  She goes down for the night between 7 and 8:30.  I got her down at 8 and actually put her straight in the bassinet, not in the swing!  Almost an hour later, and she's still down.

Which is kind of nice... I can be in the living room without being insanely quiet!

Re: Finally got her down - phew!

• That's awesome. Norah is a night owl (last night it was 12:15)... but thankfully she was down by 9:30 tonight!!!!
  • I am wanting to start a schedule with Kailey...she's just so random from day to day though :) I'm not sure how it will work out. I'm waiting til DH is done with his vacation though because he just throws everything off, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"