Texas Babies

Need full day care rec's

I posted here before to ask about Mother's Day Out programs and got some really useful answers. Now it looks like my employer needs me to work more hours so I might have to put my son in day care M-W-F from 8am to 6pm. Right now he goes the same days but only 9-3. If y'all know of a good, affordable day care either around Alamo Heights (where we live) or by Stone Oak (where I work, 281 and 1604), let me know.

I'm not that happy about putting him in day care longer hours but I have no choice. Thanks in advance!!!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Need full day care rec's

• I must add that the place I choose has to have T-Th too, in case I go full-time in the future. And they must have summer day care too. Basically a day care for working parents!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • My kids go to the Country Home location at Judson and Nacodoches (because it's in between for both me and DH to pick them up/drop them off fairly conveniently).  They have a location at 281 and 1604 too.

We're happy with them there.  Several of my coworkers go to them as well.  I've been really happy with all their care providers and they are happy to go and learn something new every day it seems.

It's not the cheapest, but I like that they have scheduled playtime outside and do stuff that's a little educational and structured. 

Oops...forgot to add that one of the reasons we even looked into them as an option is that they have parttime options available - mine only go Tuesday/Thursday now, and MWF is also an option. 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, I'll look into it! Smile

• Could you tell me roughly how much per month do they charge? I didn't see anything on their website. I have a 2 yr old. Thanks!
  • Never mind, I already went for a tour for the one on Thousand Oaks. I liked it!
  • If that's the area you are in, Luv N Care on Henderson Pass is great and they to T TH and MWF.  I had my son there for preK this summer.  He loved it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"