Minnesota Babies
Options

Maple Grove JBF Sale

Who's going? And have you seen the pictures on their facebook page!? Holy Stuff! Baby A is definetly getting her halloween costume there I've been holding off thinking this might be a more cost effective option.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Maple Grove JBF Sale

• Options
    Also I do apologize for sounding spazzy I am on Caffeine overload with lack of breakfast/sleep..
  • Options
    I am sure you will have great luck shopping as they have 600 sellers. I want to head up there & take a look but it's a little bit of a drive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    C&HC&H member
    I know! I dropped off stuff to sell early Tuesday evening and it was already packed in there. I never get a chance to make it there to shop but I really should try.
    Heather
  • Options
    I have to say that LO did pretty good on clothes and books but as for the big stuff that we were looking for they said it was already picked over before the presale even finished so not so great but still way worth it I may go back on Saturday if I can just to see what's left and 50% off. 
  • Options
    What big stuff are you lookin for ?
  • Options

I went yesterday around 6pm and they still had a lot of stuff left - tons of clothes, lots of toys, etc.  I wish we were in town on Saturday because I'd go back to see what was 1/2 priced. 

DD was a little crazy so I only ended up getting her a winter coat and 2 books.  Wish I would have had more time to really look around. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I went this morning and it was so crowded and hot that we did not stay long!

There was lots of stuff but it there was no room to more - I ended up getting some clothes - couple cute jean jackets and vests for this fall.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went yesterday and while there was tons of stuff left I thought a lot of it was overpriced, or I would have purchased it if it was 1/2 price but a lot of the sellers weren't doing the 50% off. I had 2 items I was going to purchase but the line was so long that I just left. I may try another city's JBF when I need more things and have more time.

Photo taken at 16 months old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"