Multiples
Options

Double implantation bleeding?

I am about 7 weeks pregnant. I haven't had my ob appt yet so I don't know if it is one baby or two babies. I had implantation bleeding twice. The first on a wed/thurs- wed with a few swipes of red blood and thurs was dark mucus. And had the same exact thing the following Tues/wed. I have had no spotting since and  both episodes were before BFP.  I know it sounds strange, but it "feels" like twins. I will be thrilled either way. I know none of you will be able to tell me if it is twins, I am just curious if any of you experienced this?

Re: Double implantation bleeding?

• Options
    No, but spotting can be different for everyone. Have you called to ask your OB? Some want to see you any time you have any spotting at all. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What do you mean "feels" like twins? Just curious...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spotted like this for both my singleton and twin pregnancies...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageHaleyLady:
    What do you mean "feels" like twins? Just curious...

I just have a stange hunch. Everytime I think about the pregnancy I think about 2 babies. I think most Moms have instincts about their pregnancy. My first pregnancy I was very unsettled and had a very bad feeling about it and it ended in missed miscarriage. My 2nd I felt like it was a girl from day 1 and it was. Just a "feeling". Like I said  I will be very happy either way.

• Options
    I'm having twins (I had an u/s at 6 weeks and 7 weeks due to fertility issues), and I didn't have implantation bleeding at all.  I did have a "feeling" that they were twins before the first u/s, though.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers "Sometimes when you ask God for a miracle, he gives you two."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"