Nurseries and Baby Gear

Strollers you can add seat to

I'm looking at strollers that I can add a second seat to later.  Looking for recs, but I do really like the City Select for it's stadium seating set-up versus side-by-side.  Please share your opinions! Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Strollers you can add seat to

• Also the britax b ready
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Uppa Baby Vista

Britax B-ready (running a promotion now and you can get the 2nd seat free)

Peg Perego Skate

Phil & Teds

Baby Jogger City Select

iCandy Peach Blossom

Orbit Double Helix

ETA: I have the B-ready, which I bought during the spring promotion and got the 2nd seat free. I sold my P&T's in order to get the B-ready, because I was having major issues with the tires on the P&Ts.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Just a FYI~ the Oribit Baby Double Helix isn't available until the new year, however, their Side Kick stroller board attachment is available.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There is also the Bugaboo Donkey... LOVE! I played with it the other day at the store!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • imageMouseInLux:
    There is also the Bugaboo Donkey... LOVE! I played with it the other day at the store!
    Completely OT but I love your siggy!  It's adorable and hilarious at the same time :)

however long the night, dawn will break.

• imageSuperCuteBenz:

Britax B-ready (running a promotion now and you can get the 2nd seat free)

FYI, today is the last day for the promotion. I ordered from Amazon -- got the stroller plus an infant car seat for free (you can opt for the 2nd seat instead). Amazon has the stroller for $100+ off, and with the free additional seat it's like a $300 savings. Also free shipping and no tax.

We haven't actually looked at the stroller yet in person, but Amazon has 365-day free return if unopened, so we'll go to the store to check it out soon. If we don't like it, we'll send it back and get a refund.  

I did a lot of comparisons, and chose the B-Ready over the City Select for a few small reasons (though we're using it as a single, not a double). 

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also the Mutsy 4 Rider has a Duo Seat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"