Parenting after 35
Options

FFFC

I cannot stop eating peanut M&M's.  I buy a bag every time I go to CostCo, which is about once every 7-10 days.

Rather than decrease my M&M intake, I have been trying to increase my veggie intake and exercise.  I figure I can wean myself off of M&M's later, once the good habits have been firmly established.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Interesting approach. Maybe I will borrow it for my own eating strategy :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i'm the same with the pretzel M&M's. it's become... a problem!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now dark chocolate is good for you so if you get the dark chocolate M&M's, it is just a health food. 
  • Options
    I have the same problem with Double Stuf Oreos.
  • Options

imagevanverth:
    Now dark chocolate is good for you so if you get the dark chocolate M&M's, it is just a health food. 

Sadly, they don't yet come in the giant CostCo sized bag, but they are yummy!

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

OMG.. This last week I have been eating a huge Costco sized bag of dark chocolate covered pomegranate.. YUMMMM.. can't stop.. just want to finish it and get it out of the house.. have to get rid of it.. really...

• Options
    imagebridgeybride:

OMG.. This last week I have been eating a huge Costco sized bag of dark chocolate covered pomegranate.. YUMMMM.. can't stop.. just want to finish it and get it out of the house.. have to get rid of it.. really...

Ugh, yes, I do the same, and with the chocolate covered blueberries and acai berries. Blink, and they are gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"