FREE maternity shoot — The Bump
Columbus Babies

FREE maternity shoot

I am offering a free maternity shoot to a couple of moms right now (limited availibility) while i am finishing my portfolio. Please contact me if you are interested. I am looking to go all out on these shoots. The session will last approximately 1hr and must be within 25 miles of columbus. Message me if you are interested at www.facebook.com/STACYHOLMAN.Photography

Warmly,

Stacy 

www.stacyholman.com/blog

Re: FREE maternity shoot

• What about a mommie/baby shoot? ;)
  •  Hello,

I would love to take advantage of this opportunity if you are still looking for people!

Thanks,

Jennifer 

• Hi Stacy!

I tried to message you on FB but I'm not sure it worked.  I am interested in doing the maternity shoot if you are still in need of volunteers!  Please let me know if you are still looking for people!  I

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Hi girls, please email me at [email protected] and we can set up your shoot :) you can also find me on FB at www.facebook.com/STACYHOLMAN.Photography
  • Hi twimom - are you still interested in the maternity shoot? please email me at [email protected] or call me 614.361.0861? also are you having twins? Twins would be my dream newborn shoot if your having twins i will do you shoot for free and give you free pictures just for allowing me to have the opportunity. I would love love nothing more than to photograph twins :) i promise you would not be dissappointed with the photos.

• Hi twimom - are you still interested in the maternity shoot? please email me at [email protected] or call me 614.361.0861? also are you having twins? Twins would be my dream newborn shoot if your having twins i will do you shoot for free and give you free pictures just for allowing me to have the opportunity. I would love love nothing more than to photograph twins :) i promise you would not be dissappointed with the photos.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards