Success after IF
Options

There is a new board

Saddest board EVER.  - Loss.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: There is a new board

• Options
    I saw that and I hope none of us ever have to frequent it.  But I'm glad it's there for those who need the outlet.  That's one of the few board additions I can get behind.
  • Options
    My heart just sank seeing it. My heart breaks for those women and am glad they will now have the support of others to get through it. I can't even imagine! I hope and pray that board is a slow one and none of us every have to go over there.
    Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate that there is a need for a board like this, but I am glad it is there for those who need it.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Not something a pregnant momma should look at.  Geez its sad...my heart is breaking for them. =(

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options
    Absolutely the saddest board ever. I hate that it needs to exist at all. I'm glad those who have experienced that devastation have a place for support, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh I just read about 30 minutes of posts and am in a fit of tears.  I will certainly pray for those women.  I really can't imagine. 
    dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"