Boston Babies
Options

Pediatricians on South Shore

Hi,Wondering if anyone has any recs for pediatricians on the south shore. We live in Whitman and looking for one affiliated with SSH. Any of the nearby towns are fine...Abington, Weymouth, Hanover, etc. I have been told Healthcare South in Hanover and Weymouth is a good practice as well as South Shore Medical in Norwell, Weymouth and Kingston.

Also, do you need a pediatrician before you deliver or can you chose while in the hospital or after?

Thanks!

Re: Pediatricians on South Shore

• Options

if you deliver in SSH you neo ed a pedi info for the paperwork. I go to South Shore Pediatrics, it is behind SSH. I see dr. Traina. I love her and the office. I met with her while pregnant, and I had a talk, and that helped me like her even more. 

Good luck and let me know if you have more questions.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I second South Shore Pediatrics.  Our ped. is Dr. Katz, but have seen all the doctors/NP at some point over the past 6 years!  I have always gotten an appointment when needed and have found them very prompt in returning calls (which means a lot to me, when I'm calling about a sick child)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I live in Pembroke and am looking for a pediatrician too.  Thanks for the suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"