Maine Babies

WW/weight loss check-in

Let's do a check-in every Wednesday for WW mamas or just mamas trying to lose weight!! We can do it!!!

1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy?

2. How much have you already lost?

3. How much more would you like to lose??

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own?

5. What is your biggest struggle right now?

6. What is your goal for this week??

Re: WW/weight loss check-in

• 1. I gained 27lbs total

2. I've already lost 24lbs

3. I want to lose 13 more to get back to my wedding weight. I want to do it by February because we are going on vacation and I want to fit into my honeymoon clothes!

4. I am doing WW (I am a lifetime member)

5. biggest struggle -- working around DH's schedule to get to the gym?

6. my goal this week -- drink all my water every day and write down everything I eat

• 1. I gained 22 pounds

2. I've lost 20 so far

3. I would like to lose 10 more pounds

4. I'm just going to lose it on my own.

5. my biggest struggle is not being able to exercise yet

6. no weekly goal yet

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy?  33 lbs

2. How much have you already lost?  27 lbs

3. How much more would you like to lose?  44 lbs.  I was about 10 lbs away from my goal last year when I m/c.  After that, I gained 28 lbs (horrible), so I have to lose that all over again.  I know I can do it though.  :)

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own?  Right now on my own, but I'm thinking of doing WW.

5. What is your biggest struggle right now?  Not being able to work out.  Eating is actually going well.

6. What is your goal for this week?  Drink lots of water and keep eating well.

• 1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy?  40 lbs

2. How much have you already lost?  22.5 lbs

3. How much more would you like to lose?  46-50 lbs I was a big, fat cow when I got pg and I'd like to get skinny again!

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own?  Right now I'm not really doing anything to try to lose weight (only a week PP), but I am planning on joining WW again in January

5. What is your biggest struggle right now?  I am not eating anywhere near enough food because I've been focusing so hard on drinking enough water and getting used to taking care of the baby.

6. What is your goal for this week?  EAT!  I did better today, but I don't think I even hit 1000 calories.  That's not good for a BF mom!!

• 1. 41lbs

2. 13lbs

3. 41 lbs total

4. doing it on my own, but noy yet. just 1week pp like berty, so hopin BFing might help shed the weight.

5. like berty, not eating enough. and the weather + my pain makes movin difficult

6. more water and healing still.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy? 22 pounds.

2. How much have you already lost? All of it.

3. How much more would you like to lose? 39 pounds- 25 from Gabe's pregnancy, the rest from being a piggy...

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own?  My own.  DH is almost a certified personal trainer so I'm hoping that will help...

5. What is your biggest struggle right now?  Remembering to eat.  I try to make sure my kids are fed then forget about myself...

6. What is your goal for this week? Eat and drink more...

• 1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy? 40 pounds

2. How much have you already lost? 42 pounds

3. How much more would you like to lose? 6 pounds

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own? Doing it on my own. I'm just trying to eat healthy right now, and the BFing is taking care of the rest. But soon I really need to step up the exericise.

5. What is your biggest struggle right now? finding time for exercise.

6. What is your goal for this week? Ummm. I don't have one. Oh, yes I do! Do my abs workout DVD every other day

• 1.  Gained 30 lbs.

2.  I've lost 27 lbs.

3.  3-5 lbs

4.  On my own.

5.  Trying to find time to exercise.  I got to my first hot yoga class last week and i'm hoping to go again tonight.  After my 6 week check up next week I will try and start back at the gym.

6.  1-2 yoga classes!  And eat healthy since i've been eating like crap since I had her!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Smile1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy?  around 50 (Can you believe it???  I was in denial and the doctor NEVER said anything!)

2. How much have you already lost?  about 35

3. How much more would you like to lose? 25- that would put me back below premiscarriage weight

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own? I will probably follow WW "rules" since that's what worked in the past.  I don't know if I'll actually go to meetings just yet.

5. What is your biggest struggle right now? Random "boredom" eating.  I'm home by myself with the babe all day.  Since we just moved here (Dallas) 2 months ago, I don't really know anyone else with little ones.  It can be overwhelming to get out around here since I'm not really a "big city girl" and a couple weeks ago when we were out, my purse was stolen out of my shopping cart.  I think maybe there are other issues here...  Smile

6. What is your goal for this week? Go for a walk every day, drink all my water, be mindful of what I eat

• 1. How much weight did you gain with this pregnancy? - 37 lbs.

2. How much have you already lost? - 25 lbs.

3. How much more would you like to lose? 20 lbs.

4. Are you doing WW or are you trying to lose it on your own? on my own

5. What is your biggest struggle right now? - I HATE exercising and haven't formally done it since before I got pregnant!

6. What is your goal for this week? ?- to stop eating like I'm still pregnant and start counting calories?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"