Postpartum Depression

Postpartum depression?

Not sure whether I can classify this as 'postpartum' depression or not. I don't feel any negative feelings towards my baby at all....feel bonded with him and everything. But i have been feeling really down about everything else in my life lately...it is making it hard to take care of the baby because i'm so down. Feel like i'm overanalyzing ever aspect of my life, particularly my marriage and husband. I am just getting really down and constantly feel on the verge of tears. I feel like I have no one to talk to about this.....I wonder if I made a mistake in getting married and maybe had a child too soon. 

Not sure if this is PPD or just regular depression.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Postpartum depression?

• I felt the same way as you and I got PPD really bad. I mourned my old life a lot. I am not saying you have it but it might be. you should talk to your doctor. I can tell you that I don't feel that way now after I got some help.

Sure, I would still like to punch DH in his face sometimes :) and the baby is sometimes super stressful but I handle it a lot better.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • And you should talk to someone about it....even if it is just on this board.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"