Colorado Babies
Options

Has anyone delivered at....

Has anyone delivered at Lutheran Medical Center?  TIA for your feedback!

Re: Has anyone delivered at....

• Options
    I haven't yet, but will be in March.  I've had 2 friends that have delivered there and both haven't had any complaints.  I do know they have recently redone the maternity ward with birthing suites.
  • Options
    I have several friends who have.  It is a great hospital.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have but it was before they renovated it.  I had a good experiences for the most part.  If you plan of BFing don't be afraid to take advantage of the LCs they really helped me. I even visited them twice after birth. (once was the norm but I had issues.)

DS 09/2008

• Options

I will be delivering there in March with my first baby. My sister delivered at Lutheran in April and had a great experience. The renovated rooms are very nice. I was with her through the whole process. One thing that I like is that the baby stays in the room at all times. All of the newborn screenings were done in the room. I wouldn?t choose any other hospital to deliver at, the staff is wonderful. If you can, look into the classes they offer. Below is a link to their prenatal services. Hope this helps!

https://www.exempla.org/documents/ELMC/ELMCpregnancy.pdf

• Options
    I had my son there years ago, when the first did the renovations.  Absolutely wonderful hospital and staff.  If you haven't toured it yet, they're set up as a birthing center rather than traditional hospital, so no swiching rooms (which is nice).  I wanted to have my daughter there last year, but it was too far to chance.
  • Options
    I have 4 yrs ago and I have no complaints. Now they have an awesome new birthing center/ suites. I need to schedule my tour still but have heard it's amazing. I'm due again in Jan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My SIL delivered there and said it was awesome.  Me personally, I delivered at Rose because that is where my Dr, Was out of, and I found it ok.
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"