Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Vtech MobiGo Vs Fisher Price iXL

which one do you have, and why?  If your child has used both, which do they like better? 

I want something simple enough for a 4 year old to use without help, that does learning activities, not just games.

Re: Vtech MobiGo Vs Fisher Price iXL

• Options

DD#1 got an iXL for Christmas last year.  she was 4.5 at the time.  She likes it, well she goes through stages where she plays with it a lot and other times she doesn't just like anything else.  I don't know about the other one so I can't comment on the differences.  I like the iXL though.  I like that it came with some games and activities and FIL has bought her a few more.  She likes that DH put music on it for her and she will take it around as a portable dance party.  She likes the games and stories and the coloring activities. 

And my 2 year old can mostly use it without help as well so that's kind of nice. 

Mama to Lucy (7/06), Lexi (5/09), and Max (11/11) M/C 12/17/10
  • Options
    DS has a Mobigo. He got it for Christmas last year wen he was 3.5. Its really easy for him to use, and most of the games are educational. When you register it, you get all downloadable games for free for the first year. It also includes software for your computer that tracks when they played, what games they played, and how they scored. Then it "grades" them based on their age. I've been really happy with it.
    Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"