May 2011 Moms
Options

Date night!!!!

Since DD is born my husband and I don't go out (you can say at all). It is depressing in a way. Somebody else out there having the same thing? 

Re: Date night!!!!

• Options

you need to make time for date night. DH and I get a babysitter and go out at least once a month. It is important for your marriage and your baby to make time for each other. 

Its also nice to go out as a family too. tonight DH, LO and I had dinner. It wasn't anything fancy, but it is nice to get out of the house and spend time together.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    that is what we did for a while, too  having dinner outside together as a family it was fun, but I do miss having some quality time only with my husband together. To hire a babysitter I would love to, but dear daughter has always her tantrums. So, I don't know if a babysitter can handle her. It is so hard to calm her down!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She may do better than you think. I would give the babysitter a chance. If she needs you, she can call you to come back home. I would at least give it a try because it is important for your marriage.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Nope, we haven't had a proper date (at night, sans baby) since DS was born. I'm not ready to leave him with a babysitter for bedtime.  Such is life....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSFBayMrs:

Nope, we haven't had a proper date (at night, sans baby) since DS was born. I'm not ready to leave him with a babysitter for bedtime.  Such is life....

I just nurse as much as possible from the time I get home from work until the time we go out, give her a bath and put her in pjs. By the time we are ready to go out, like around 7pm she's half asleep anyway. My sister just gives her a few ounces from the bottle and she's out like a light. Its really not that hard, because LO doesn't even know we've left when she's so sleepy. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"