Philadelphia Babies
Options

OB Recomendations

Hello, I am a regular poster on the nest and I am hoping that some of you can help me out.  I am looking for a new OBGYN and was hoping you could recommend yours. 

I live near west chester but i am willing to travel a bit.  We aren't expecting just yet, so opinions about the hospitial you delivered at would be helpful to.

TIA

my read shelf:
Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!

Re: OB Recomendations

• Options
    Before we moved, I was with Chester County ObGyn and delivered at Chester County.  I had only ever seen one of the nurse practitioners before getting pregnant (Beth, she's awesome).  Once pregnant and seeing the doctors, I really liked them too.  I liked that there was a nurse line you could call and someone would always get back to you by the end of the day.  My labor/delivery experience was great too.  All of the nurses were really helpful and patient.  I also didn't feel like I was pressured in any way to do things I didn't want.  After delivery, again, very helpful and patient.  My son was well taken care of and so was I.  I've also heard good things about Paoli too..I'm not sure what practices deliver at that hospital though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Paoli hospital is great and I would have delivered there if it wasn't 45 minutes away.  I would look for a OB who delivers there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Paoli Hospital was GREAT. we have a 4 yr. old daughter that was born there. I am now pregnant and due in 16 days, will delivery there again.

My ob/gyn is Paoli Ob/Gyn. I see dr. jennifer stuck. she's fantastic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"