Pregnant after 35
Options

Setup NT Scan and I am scared...

I am so afraid that when we go there will be nothing there. I am terrified! My next dr's appointment is before the NT so I guess we will know sooner rather than later. How am I ever going to make it till Dec. 2nd?

Re: Setup NT Scan and I am scared...

• Options

OH!  I so understand that fear!  I felt that way with both of my pregnancies.  There's just no relaxing in the early weeks of the first tri.

Sending you lots of good wishes!  I'm sure everything will be fine.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    You need to read my post to Pesky down below!! ;-) It is very scary in the first few weeks/months to know what's going on in there, but worrying isn't going to change the outcome, it'll just make you unhappy. I know, I know, easier said that done. ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand the fears.  But I'm guessing you are okay -- like Mrs.G says, the odds are with us!!  Once you see the hb, the m/c risk goes down further so you're doing good.  Plus the NT scan has a lovely long u/s for you to see the baby and by then he/she will be really moving around and exploring some and it's fun.  

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Hang in there... it is hard though.
  • Options
    Ok ladies, I am going to *try* to not worry about it. I might be back here next week asking for someone to talk me down...
  • Options

imagesldandridge:
    Ok ladies, I am going to *try* to not worry about it. I might be back here next week asking for someone to talk me down...

That's why we're here. Big Smile

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"